"so who we picking up next?"

"Oh your talking? we going to sean house. Mir meeting us there cause we could have really met at my house y'all got me wasting my gas and shit."

"whatever you ready for this?"

"why tf niggas keep asking me that yes. Tf y'all think i'm a pussy or sum?" I say semi-yelling

"I mean you do got one." He mumbled but I still heard him

"Nigga fuck you. If anything y'all pussy. I'm more bout it then any of y'all fuck you talkin bout." I say making him throw his hands up in defense.

"ight shut up " he says as I mug him.

"boy tf make me shut up" i say instantly regretting it . he extends his hand to my upper thigh.  trying to move his hand but his grip only got tighter which made me gasp and my cooter catter was giving very much water fall. I had on leggings so he seen and moved his hand to my cat and started to rub it through the the legging making me moan slightly.

When he heard the moan he smirked and put his hand in my leggings.

"Killa you gotta whol- uhh" I stop mid sentence due to killa stuffing two fingers in me. "ahh fuckk" I say trying to close my legs.

"stop" he says sternly making me get even wetter.

"okay okay we at sean house." I say barely getting my words out making him take his fingers outta me and lick them.

"Made you shut up." he says wicking making me roll my eyes.

So much for no soft spots and taking it slow. Now I wanna have a lil sexxxxxx.

A few mins later sean and mir come out. I was just sitting all awkward cause like what happened to katie.

"wasssuppppp." Mir says getting into the car with sean following .

"yoo." I said quietly making killa chuckle .

"wassup" sean said

"why you so quiet and why-... OHHHHHH yall nasty" Mir says making me put my head down and laugh. Sean looked up from his phone and mugged killa before shaking his head at me. I waved him off and pull off.

30 mins later...

We pull up to the warehouse. It was nothing around but trees and that was prefect for the situation. Some of eek's friends pulled up and we had hella niggas with us.

Me, mir, sean, and killa knock on the door with me in the front. The security opened the door .

"yoo you psycho?"

"fuck you think?"

"mann 3rd door on the right." he says moving out the way so we can come in.

We walk in the room with the briefcase in my hand and the boys behind me. To our surprise the room was only us and him. The others were more than likely hiding.

"hello sy nice to see you and my sons briefcase."

"yea yea here." I said sliding the briefcase making it hit the wall behind him.

"Oh y'all must think i'm dumb." With that one sentence we took out our guns and we signaled the crew in and bullets started to fly everywhere. I noticed i got hit in my arm but that didn't phase me.

I ran over to ace's dad who had men around him and they were covering the briefcase. 5 shots went off I shot 4 of the people guarding him and a random bullet went past me.

"we got him sy check the rest of the rooms." I nod and leave out the room. I go in the other rooms and check all of them was clear and it left one last locked door. I broke down the door and froze . I looked to see a girl tied up and bruised.

I instantly felt the need to help her. She reminded myself of me . I been through this hardship and nobody helped me so it's only right for me to help her.

I quickly started to untie her .

"what's your name ma?" I ask while untieing her.

"d-dior" she struggles to say.

"I'm india but you can call me sy. How long you been in here."

"just 1 week. My brother been looking for me."

"okay what is your brothers name?" i say now picking her up.

"darnell."

"okay okay MIR!" i yell seeing him down the hall he turns and runs towards me.

"Come on we got the briefcase we gotta go. who's this."

"Is everyone okay? This is dior take her with use . she's weak you have to hold her. Dior you okay with him."

"sean he..." He takes a deep breath before continuing. "he was shot pretty badly."

I sigh hard. "Okay come on what we waiting on"

We both run down the stairs with dior on his back. He runs out and I run the other way to trigger the bomb. When I was running out I run into someones hard chest making my short ass fall of course.

"wtf." I say looking up.

"Sev?? Wtf are you doing here?"

It was my brother. My mind raced we were so close. Then one day he just left. Never called . never checked up on me just gone. I was raped, beat , and so much more and he just left.

" I heard ace died and someone by your nickname killed him I had to check and see if it was really you." he says pulling me into a hug but i push him away.

"whatever lets go." We ran to the van and get in ..

"Why you bring all these niggas with us." killa asked.

"This is my brother and this is dior . Don't know her but something in me couldn't leave her in there to die. " I say as we pull off.

Seconds later the building got blown up.

To be continued...

Author note: welppp I know so much happened in this chapter! I feel like this chapter a little too much. Idk . let me know. I was rushing .