"Then I won't. Our mothers taught us a value of sharing when we were three you know." I replied. He looked down to his half-empty plate and his face held a frown.

I slowly hopped down the seat and rounded the table and went towards Greg. I hugged him sideways giving him a tight squeeze.

"Congratulations Greg! I'm so proud of you." I kissed his cheek.

He laughed and hugged me back.

"Is you bro-sis moment over? We have a respectable school to attend." Niall said, sarcasm dripping from his mouth.

"Why are you always in a pissy mood?" I muttered as I removed my phone from the charger and put on my bag.

"Shut up and c'mon." Niall groaned.

"Bye Maura, wherever you are, bye Greg, bye Bobby, see you later," I said as we walked to the door. I heard a chorus of bye's along with females, indicating Maura's presence.

I smiled and walked to Niall's car, following him. He opened the door for me and I smiled at his gesture. He walked around the car and got in. He pushed in the key and turned it, putting the engine to a start.

"How many times have I told you not to put makeup on?" Niall said as he drives down the street, his eyes cast on the road ahead. "I swear to god I'll throw all the makeup I have at my place."

I tapped my index finger on my chin, making it look that I'm thinking.

"Many times I guess," I said innocently.

"Then why don't you listen to me?" He asked trying to keep his calm and not get angry. He wants people to follow every word he says and when they don't, he becomes a pissy man.

"Maybe because I want to look pretty for guys to look at me," I said not exactly saying the truth. I want Niall to look at me. I want him to stop in his tracks and look at me like I'm the most beautiful girl he has ever come across, wait .... Maybe after Maura.

"They don't look at your face, they stare at your bloody boobs." He spat.

"They are not bloody, you dog." I fired back.

"Don't yell at me." He warned.

"Don't talk shit about my boobs. They are really big." I looked down at them. "Well, not that big, but satisfactory to please a man," I said.

"Shut up Lana. You know what I mean, guys are pretty much scanning you like an x-ray machine." He said in anger.

I groaned. "No Niall. Its nothing like that."

"We will see today." He said as he parked the car in his parking spot.

I hopped down and closed the door. Niall followed me closely tapping on his phone.

I was stopped in my tracks when a tall body stood abruptly in front of me.

"What the-"

"Hey, sexy." I recognised that voice as Eric's. But this was completely against his demeanour. He was always so docile and gentle in front of me. He would greet me with a 'Good Morning' and a wave. But this confident Eric was not something I was used to.

"H-Hey." I stuttered, his eyes slowly trailed to my chest. He licked his lips and gave me a creepy smile. Now I believe Niall.

"You look hot today." He said tucking a loose strand of hair behind my ear. His touch not making me feel comfortable.

"I-uh ...." I stuttered.

"What's happening?" Niall asked standing beside me. His eyebrows furrowed and shoulders tense.

"Nothing Neil." Eric spat.

He leaned down to my ears and blew over it making me shudder.

"See you at the party babe." He whispered and a sudden fear rose in my body.

With that, he walked away with a creepy smile. I sighed and looked down.

"What was that about?" Niall asked.

"I don't know," I said truly.

When we reached the doors of the hallway, we were stopped by a chirpy voice. Laura.

"Hey Ni." She greeted him with a kiss on his cheek, completely ignoring me. Bitch only I can call him that.

I gave Niall a look and I knew he understood that I didn't appreciate her calling him a nickname that only I use. He gave me an apologetic smile and wrapped his arm around her waist.

"I'll see you later." He said and walked away with her making me feel completely stood up.

-------

I walked over to my locker and jammed in the keys. The stupid box opened making me sigh in satisfaction.

"Hey, Alana." I moved my locker door and looked at Ashley.

"Hi, Ash. How was history?"

"Boring like always." She laughed. "What are you wearing tonight?" She asked leaning against the lockers.

"Nothing planned yet. Come over to my place to get ready?" I suggested.

Her face brightened up and she nodded.

"Cool. I'll be there." She said and walked off towards Liam who was now standing at the end of the hallway with Niall and Laura.

I shoved my books in the lockers and locked it. I stood there a few minutes trying to make myself ready to face the two. Seeing them together makes my blood boil.

I sighed and walked towards the two laughing couples. I stopped in front of them, forcing a smile.

"Hey people." I greeted them.

"Look who finally grew the balls to ask Laura out," Liam said patting Niall's shoulder.

My eyes widened and I could already feel tears accumulating in them. I pushed them back and looked at Niall questionably as to why he hasn't bothered telling me. He looked guilty and I just couldn't muster a real smile.

"Oh, he was so sweet. He asked me out in front of the whole class." Dear God, her voice is so irritating.

"Really? I'm sure he was romantic." I said sarcastically.

"Yes, he was." She said and leaned into Niall's body. I don't know if everyone was feeling hot or was it because I was jealous which made my head hot.

"Okay. I'll be going." I said shifting my weight from one leg to another.

"Lana, you'd have to wait for a little. I'll just drop Laura to the gates." I raised my eyebrows at Niall as he spoke.

"No need Niall. I can walk back home. I'm sure you have to drop your girlfriend." I said emphasising on the last word.

His mouth opened but he didn't say anything.

"Bye Ash, see you at home," I said waving at her.

---------------

Oh, what has Niall done :/

That's not the way to treat a best friend Nialler!!

The book crossed 100 reads, thanks a ton for that.

-Pre xx