T W O

Another chapter :)

Violets POV

"It was just a picture Jah, I know that you might seem a bit ticked off but-" my mom starts but my dad cuts her off.

"No. She's only 13, seeing those kind of pictures should not be allowed for her age" he reasons with her. I hear whispering so I push my ear further into the door, trying to make as little noise as possible.

Long story short, my dad came and broke the doorknob off my door. That only happened because Alex had jumped out of my closet, scaring the crap out of me causing me to scream, which only set alarms off in my dads head.

My mom had came in and took the phone from my hand, unlocked the phone and then gave it back to Alex. They told me to stay in the room until they came back in, but that obviously didn't go through my head right.

They didn't even fix the damn doorknob. Alex had also fucking vanished when they left my room.

"Look, I'll talk to her right now. I'll tell you everything she tells me as an explanation, ok?" I hear my mom tell Jahseh.

I hear a quiet 'ok' and then hear footsteps. I slightly panic pushing myself off of the door running towards the stairs. I silently run up the stairs hearing my mom and dads room door close shut.

I go into my room leaving it slightly cracked just like before. "Hey you still here?" My mom asks as she opens my door.

Close.

"Like I had a choice" I chuckle under my breath a bit. She nods her head, coming over and sitting down next to me on my bed.

"So... is this gonna stay a big deal and I get punished orrr.." I trail off. She sighs, looking at me. "Your father is making sort of a big deal out of this, but your not getting a punishment. You should probably know not to have a boyfriend or trust any boys that are suspicious or whatever." She tells me. I nod my head as a yes for an answer.

"I am uh... definitely gonna have to have a small talk with Alex about that boy and whatever." She assures me. "Yeah you should" I laugh a bit.

"Anyways yeah, just act like I had this huge ass talk with you" she semi whispers to me. I laugh a little. "Sure momma" I say, my laughter dying down. "Thanks baby" she mumbles as she gets up.

She presses a small kiss to my forehead. "I'm gonna go downstairs now, donget into any trouble" she tells me softly. I nod my head. "Yes ma'am" I say, playfully putting my hand against my forehead to salute her. She chuckles slightly, walking out do the room.

That went way better than expected

"Is she gone yet?" I hear someone whisper from my closet. I jump out of my bed, quickly turning around to face the closet door.

I walk over as quiet as possible, grabbing the handle for the door. I swing open the closet door, letting out a small scream, immediately making me slap my hand over my mouth.

Alex looks scared for a second but then looks at me like I'm stupid. "What the hell. You scared me you freaking loser" I exclaim. She just stairs at me. "Why didn't you defend me?" She finally speaks, her sentence making me confused.

"Huh" I ask her. "Why didn't you- your moms gonna come talk to me?" She repeats again. I make an 'o' shape with my mouth. "Well i- I didn't think about that" I mumble, scratching my head a bit.

She sighs. "Of course you didn't"

Okay. Rude.

"Okay Jesus I'm sorry" I apologize to her. "Its fine, wanna go to the backyard before your mom starts to hunt for me?" She asks. I nod my head. "Sure" I say, finishing off my answer.

__________

This is really short and im sorry but I'm working on the next chapter now.

Bye my loves.