She looked at Ace for help but he shrugged as well. "I mean she didn't lie. And it was you who wanted to hang out Mags. It's cool though we just gon bounce." He smiled wrapping and arm around you.

Maggie looked upset.  She realized for the past month she's done nothing but ignore her friends.  Even her attempts of trying to hang out failed as she couldn't even pay attention to Ace and you.  "Guys-"

A loud knock interrupted her.  You opened the door revealing an annoyed Cassidy. "Hey doll." You teased making her turn red. She rolled her eyes and peeked into the room. "Why wasn't I invited?" She snapped making you shrug. "Not my room." You replied making her scoff. 

She pushed past you making direct eye contact with Maggie who was still attached to Damien. "Get the hell out of my room." Maggie hissed at the blonde girl only making Cassidy smile. "See you got a new boyfriend. Cute.  Y/n, Ace come with me."  Without putting up a fight, you and Ace bid Maggie a goodbye and walked out with Cassidy leading the way.

»»————- ➴ ————-««

"You idiots do realize that you still have your face mask on?" Cassidy snickered at the both you.  Ace and you eyed each other nodding.  The mask had hardened making it difficult to talk.  Cassidy was leading you guys out of the dorm buildings and outside towards god know where.

"I overheard Ms. Andy and our shitty principal talking about some big collaboration earlier today. So we're going to find out why they would keep secret from us." She spoke to the both of you.

"You dragged us out of Maggie's room, outside, to go find out some secret that probably has nothing to do us?" You whispered. She turned to look at you and shrugged while nodding.

"Okay." You shrugged and continued walking with an excited Ace in between you two. "Look at us! My girls and I hanging out." He tried praise but the words could barely escape his lips. He wrapped his arms around both of your shoulders.

You laughed as Cassidy pushed off his arm and walked next to you.  "Okay so let's gossip.  Maggie's new boyfriend.  Spill." She waited for you to say something, but you didn't know what she wanted to hear.

"I mean, his name is Damien.  She likes him and he likes her...and they're together." You shrugged. The look of interest immediately left her face once you recited information she was already well aware of. "You boring bitch. Whatever we're here any way." She grumbled stopping in front of the English building.

Your school, Jamison High, was like any other high school with the exception of dorms.  There are different buildings for each subject.  Example; art, math, English, science, etc.  In each building had multiple classrooms for grades 9-12.  Plus, there was no uniform, only for when training.

"Okay but why the English building?  How are we supposed to find the secret here?" Ace questioned making Cassidy smirk.  She pulled a set of keys from her pocket and opened the door.  The three of you walked through passing by empty dark classrooms indicating no one was here. 

"I had one of my dolls follow the principal who was carrying a file.  And she put it right...in...here." She stopped in front random class and pulled out another set of keys making your eyebrows furrow.

"The hell did you get the keys from?" You asked making her smile.  She simply blew a kiss and walked into the unlocked classroom making you sigh.  Ace caught the kiss and put it on his cheek, following after the blonde.

'I just want to be in my room.' You complained in your mind. You watched as the two ravaged through the classroom making a significant amount of noise. "Y'all making way too much noise." You complained making Cassidy glare at you.

"Then how about you stop bitching and help us so we can get out of here, mkay?" She smiled a bitter smile making you roll your eyes. You simply walked up to her annoyed flicking her forehead. She whined and rubbed the spot glaring at you.

"I'll help you, plastic bitch." You mumbled and started rummaging through the teachers drawers. You didn't exactly know what you were looking for nor did you really care. Anything was better than having to sleep though.

Five minutes had passed and no progress has been made. Ace sat at a random desk, stealing glances at Cassidy not even reading the files. You pretended to read but in reality you were playing rock, paper, scissors with a spirit of a random girl. Cassidy was the only one being productive.

"There's someone here." The ghost rushed out. You squinted your eyes questioning what she meant. "There's someone else in the building and they're not spirits." Evaporating out of thin air, the ghost disappeared. You quickly stood up making the two stare at you.

"Hide." You whispered. Without hesitation, the two stood up and dropped their files looking around for a place to hide. Ace pointed to the teachers desk, but you quickly shook your head. Whoever was coming would quickly spot you three behind there. The sounds of footsteps was now audible making your heart race.

You pointed to a supply closet and they nodded agreeing. Cassidy opened it cautiously not wanting to make a sound and the three of you squished together inside. Closing the closet door as quietly as you could, two voices that you recognized had entered the room.

"What the hell happened here?!" Your principal cried out. The three of you flinched realizing how stupid it was to not put everything back the way it was.  Not like you had time anyway.  "Probably some Freshman messing around. It's not like we were hiding anything." You heard Ms. Andy try and calm down her supervisor.

'I wish I could see.' You complained in your mind. You were stuck in between the two with Ace on your left and Cassidy on your right. "Yes, you could be right. Hopefully they didn't read through everything. Oh imagine the money we're going to make. Everyone will know the name Jamison High." Your principal boasted.

The three of you rolled your eyes. Nothing new. 'Money hungry whore.' You thought. You heard footsteps and the scraping of chair indicating someone was sitting.

"Umm yes that is true Miss. But imagine the experience and skills the kids can gain from this. They'll become stronger. U.A offers so much and they'll be able to see that once the second year hero class comes to visit." Ms. Andy spoke.  

You nearly started choking on air once you heard her say U.A. But you nearly threw up when she said the second year hero class.  Your old class.  The one who you had grown close with surprisingly fast.  The one who labeled you a villain just as quick. 

Cassidy and Ace tried to view your face.  But it was so dark.  In fact you were so still, it was quite frightening.  'What exactly is she thinking?' Was the only question going through their heads.

  'What exactly is she thinking?' Was the only question going through their heads