~ 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓞𝓷𝓮 𝓗𝓾𝓷𝓭𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓐𝓷𝓭 𝓕𝓲𝓯𝓽𝔂 𝓢𝓲𝔁 ~

Start from the beginning

"I haven't been intentionally meaning to," Lina said shuffling up so she was sitting crossed legged on the middle of the bed.

"You know we haven't had that conversation yet," Cedric said leaning against the wall.

"What conversation?"

"The do we want kids conversation."

"Oh, that conversation."

"Yeah, that conversation. Look I'm not saying we have to talk about this right now but maybe one day in the near future we should."

"Yeah, sure" Lina breathed out playing with a loose thread on the bed cover.

"But for now I'm going to shower, care to join?"

Lina's head snapped out, Cedric had his arms crossed and was smirking at Lina, while she was tempted, seriously tempted she knew if she did they did they would never leave the flat "maybe another time."

"I'm holding you to that" Cedric teased leaning in to peck Lina's lips before he disappeared into the bathroom.

The second Lina heard the water running she collapsed down backwards on the bed Cedric's words circling around in her brain. Did she want kids? Lina knew she had a maternal instinct it was evident in the way she cared for all the people younger than her, Betty, Ginny and Ron included but babies she had never been around them in her entire life mostly due to the fact that growing up she was the baby in the family. Then there was also the fact that Lina had technically grown up motherless, would she know how to be a mother that was her biggest worry, not being good enough for a little baby that would rely on her to keep it alive.

Lina puffed out her cheeks why the hell was she thinking about all this Cedric didn't say he wanted to start trying for a baby next week he just wanted to know if they were going to have them one day.

The deeper Lina got into thought her mind branched off from if she wanted children to what hers and Cedric's would look like, would they have her dark brown hair or Cedric's slightly lighter shade would they have Cedric's blue eyes and his smile or would they possess the Black's family power for effortless smirks.

And then there was the question of how many they would have. Both Lina and Cedric were only children although she felt had many siblings, what with the Weasley family and Dora and she loved that, she would never want her future child to be an only child as she also knew how lonely it could be at times.

But no matter how many children they had or what they looked like Lina made a silent promise there and then that they would never feel scared like Lina had felt in her life, they would never have to worry about death eaters or Voldemort, they would never feel second best or abandoned, they would always feel loved and she would remind them that they were every day of there lives.

"I got dressed right in front of you and you didn't notice, what's got you thinking so hard?" Cedric asked.

"Oh, nothing" Lina replied shaking her head while smiling fondly at her love "you look very handsome by the way" she continued noting his jeans, tight plain black t-shirt.

"Thank you," Cedric said turning his head away from her, Lina presumed to hide a blush, he went to there shared wardrobe and pulled out a jacket for himself and Lina's leather jacket that he loved so much.

"You couldn't be more transparent if you tried" Lina teased taking the jacket and slipping it on.

"I have no idea what you mean" Cedric replied leaving the bedroom with Lina following behind him.

Danny now dressed was waiting for the couple leaning against the sofa with his arms crossed and a moody look upon his face "can we go now?" He huffed.