Chapter 2 Knowing your Future

Samantha's POV

After I brought my younger versions of my parents and uncle to the future, I got in trouble by my dad. And now, Captain Jake Izzy and Cubby are saying in the future for a couple of days with us.

"Okay, Jake, Cubby you guys are going to go to sleep in David's room, while Izzy sleeps with our daughter." Mommy said to them

"Okay now all of you guys shower, pajamas, bed." Daddy said to them.

"But Daddy, I want to stay up a little longer." I said to him while whining.

"No sweetie, you have school tomorrow. I'll be upstairs in a minute to tuck you and Izzy in." Mommy said to me as Izzy and I went upstairs along with the boys.

Izzy's POV

Once Samantha and I arrived in her bedroom, it was all pink with a lot of stuffed animals including my childhood teddy bear was on her bed.

"Your room is so cute Samantha!" I said to her.

"Thanks Izzy." Samantha said to me.

Future Izzy's POV

Once Jake and I heard the door open, it was our five year old son David.

"Hi Mommy hi Daddy I'm home from school!" David said to me as I kissed him.

"What took you so long buddy?" Jake asked him.

"I got held back." David said to us.

"What did you do?" We both asked him.

"I gave my teacher a wedgie." David said to us.

"David Hutchinson, we talked about this no doing bad things to your teacher." I said to him.

"Sorry." David said to us.

"Oh David, um we have three guest staying at our house tonight actually, for a couple of weeks. There's two boys that are in your room. Good luck!" Jake said to him.

"Jake, why don't we just tell him?" I asked him.

"I want him to find out, when he gets upstairs and...? Jake didn't get to finish his sentence or what he was about to say to me, until we both heard a girl screaming from upstairs in David's room even though that was our son.

So, as Izzy Samantha my wife and I immediately ran to David room we saw him on the floor unconscious.

"Well, I'll get the shovel." Samantha said to us as Izzy pulled her back in.

"you are not going to hit your little brother, with a shovel." Both Izzy and I said to her.

"Ugh, what happened? Daddy mommy Uncle Cubby, did you guys shrink?" David ask them as Samantha Jake and I laughed.

"Okay, David you are meeting the younger version of us. That's me as Captain Jake at the age of eight, same as your mother, and uncle Cubby at the age of 5." Jake said to him.

"What did my big sister do this time?" David asked us.

"I brought in our younger parents and Uncle Cubby to the Future." Samantha said to her younger brother.

"Even though she wasn't, supposed to." Jake said to her.

"Okay okay Jake calm down, what matters is that we get to see our little cute selves." I said to him as our past selves started to blush after I said little cute.

"Okay, does everyone have their PJs on?" I asked them.

"Yes Isabella!" Jake Cubby and Izzy said to me.

"I got mine on Mommy!" Samantha said to me.

"Okay come on boys, you too David." Jake said to them as he took them to David room while I started to cover up Samantha and Izzy on the bed.

"Good night guys." I said to them.

"Night." Both Samantha and Izzy said to me as I kiss the both of them on the forehead which was extremely weird coz I kissed myself.

"Wait Isabella?" Izzy called me.

"Yes sweetie?" I answered her.

"Do you miss dad?" Izzy asked me as a tear came down my cheek.

"Do you?" I asked her.

"Everyday." Izzy said to me.

"Then, same goes for me. Get some sleep." I said to her as I turned the lights off and closed the door.

Izzy's POV

As I immediately woke up, I was on a pirate ship with my dad. Even though I was two I was still with him.

"Daddy, promise me you'll never leave me?" I asked him.

"I promise sweetie." Daddy said to me that's my dream became a nightmare.

The scene changed as a war was going on. On the same pirate ship.

"Isabella, a captain always goes down with his ship, so remember I love you so much." Dad said to me.

"Daddy no." I said to him as I got on a little boat.

"DADDY!" I yelled his name as I then saw the ship sink down to the bottom of the never seen with my dad on it.

Once I immediately woke up, I ran out of Samantha's room and ran into Jacob and Isabella's bedroom slammed the door, and started crying.

Jake's POV

Once my wife and I woke up to the sound of crying, I turned on the lamp and saw Izzy laying on the floor crying.

"Izzy, what's wrong?" I asked her as Isabella walk over as well.

"I had a nightmare, about our dad Isabella it was horrible." Izzy said to us as Jake Cubby Samantha and David came in.

"Iz, what's wrong?" Captain Jake asked her while kneeling to her level.

"I don't want to talk about it." Izzy said to him.

"Iz, please answer me what's going on?" Captain Jake asked her.

"May I please have alone time with Jake downstairs?" Izzy asked us.

"Of course you can oh, if you want you two can sleep on the couch." I said to them as Captain Jake picked up Izzy in his arms and they went downstairs.

Captain Jake's POV

Once I made it downstairs with Izzy still in my arms crying, I sat down on the couch holding her.

"Iz, you can tell me now, no one's here." I said to her.

"I had a nightmare about my dad." Izzy said to me as I was shocked.

"I had no idea, I'm sorry you had a nightmare." I said to her as I kissed her forehead.

As I saw a blanket on the couch, I opened it up and covered both of us with it.

"Hey, how about we both get some sleep together?" I suggested to her.

"Okay." Izzy said to me as we Nuzzled up together and fell asleep. That's when we both started to feel butterflies in our stomachs.