the blonde quickly calmed down relaxing into his boyfriends warm embrace.

"hey i brought snacks, do you want some?" kiyoomi asked softly after a little while.

"yes please," atsumu mumbled.

"alright."

the two went to the kitchen and kiyoomi told the blonde to go sit at the table while he got the food out.

atsumu complied since he was too tired to protest anyway.

after a few minutes the raven brought his boyfriend a plate of fatty tuna, his favorite.

"thank ya omi," the blonde smiled.

it was for the most part silent while they ate but it was a comfortable silence, the one where they didn't want to ruin it.

"do you want to tell me what happened?" kiyoomi asked while they were seated on the couch watching some random movie.

atsumu's back was to kiyoomi's chest as he watched.

"nothing happened. i just got overwhelmed i guess.."

"oh.."

"yeah it's stupid. i just get like this sometimes fer no reason really and i hate it."

"well if there is something wrong- now or in the future- you'll tell me right love?"

"of course omiomi," atsumu smiled and turned his head back to look at his boyfriend.

kiyoomi smiled softly too pressing a sweet kiss to the blonde's lips.

when atsumu fell asleep kiyoomi got up carefully and covered his boyfriend with his favorite fuzzy blanket and went to the kitchen to make food.

the raven decided against making food though and ordered something he thought atsumu would like better.

nearly 20 minutes later kiyoomi sat on the edge of the couch playing with soft faux blonde locks of hair when three knocks were heard from the front door of the apartment.

"eh? omi who's here..?" atsumu asked groggily.

"just stay there baby i'll go get it," kiyoomi said before placing a kiss on the setter's forehead and walking to the door.

the faux blonde heard two sets of footsteps now and he sat up a bit yawning. he pulled the blanket closer as he waited for the two to come into his line of vision.

"samu?!" atsumu grinned and bolted up hugging his brother.

"calm yer tits it's only been two weeks," osamu laughed as he hugged back.

kiyoomi smiled gently at the interaction.

"shouldn't ya be at the shop still?" the setter asked.

"nah i got someone to cover for me since there's only about an hour left till close," osamu answered. "i do have to get home soon though 'cause i told rin i'd be home early. i just wanted to stop by and see how you were doing."

"thanks samu that's awful nice of ya. are ya sure yer really my little brother?" atsumu asks raising an eyebrow.

"i'm 3 minutes younger, three fuckin minutes," osamu grumbled as atsumu grinned obviously getting the reaction he wanted.

osamu and atsumu caught up for a few more minutes before the three fuckin minutes younger twin took his leave.

"thank ya omi for getting the food and letting me see samu," the faux blonde smiled once kiyoomi and him finished their food.

"it's no problem, i knew it'd cheer you up more and that's all i want," the raven said easily.

"why's everyone bein so nice to me today? are ya sure yer my omi-kun??" atsumu asked with slightly wide eyes making his boyfriend chuckle.

"i'm quite sure. and um atsumu i love you.. you know?" kiyoomi said looking into the setter's eyes.

their relationship was still fairly new they'd only been together about two months officially.

atsumu's eyes widened slightly again and kiyoomi couldn't tell what he was thinking.

after a beat of silence the blonde grinned making the raven release a breath he didn't know he was holding.

"ya really love me omi?" he asked with sparks in his eyes.

"yes i really do."

"i love ya too kiyoomi," atsumu leapt up and engulfed his boyfriend in a hug before kissing him passionately.

the ace chuckled as he held the blonde's waist to steady him as he kissed back. kiyoomi took one of his hands and placed it on his boyfriend's cheek rubbing soft circles with his thumb.

"yer the best boyfriend ever, yer my everything," atsumu whispered gazing into the other's dark black brown eyes.

"you're my world atsumu, my sun, my moon, and all my stars. and i wouldn't have it any other way," kiyoomi whispered back placing one more chaste kiss on the blonde's lips as he blushed with a huge smile.

although the day might've started out a bit rocky kiyoomi always made things better.

atsumu was so happy to have the ace in his life and he swore to himself never to let him go.

little did he know is that kiyoomi made the same promise.

they loved each other so much, standing in the kitchen at 10pm just staring into each other's eyes basking in how much love they have for each other.

and they really wouldn't have it any other way.

GDHVF I SUCK AT UPDATING BUT
this was so soft omg i kinda had no idea where i was going with it but i knew i wanted to make it fluff since the last one was pretty saddd

i hope y'all enjoyed and are doing okay!! tell me about your day in the comments if you're feeling up to it, i'd love to know how you're all doing :)