Addressing Somethings

To anyone who's been waiting or wanting an update I don't think Im ever going to continue this for a multitude of reason the main two being Wilbur with the comfirmed allegations with him being an abuser and seeing how the story centers around him and Tommy I just don't feel comfortable writing about that. The next one is Technoblade's death though it has been over a year since he lost his battle to cancer and seeing how he plays more of an antagonist role in this story unintentionally I didn't feel right writing about that. Finally Ive just lost interested in this fic I've moved on to other things I enjoy and find more enjoyable things to write.

So the best way I can sum this up is fuck Wilbur Soot may Technoblade rest in peace and support Shelby and all the other victims out there.

This last part goes out to any survivers of abuse no matter the type just know that you are not alone. Even in your darkest moments things will get better even if it seem like it may not it will just know you are loved and you cared for by those around.

Love you guys go drink some water, eat something, go outside and just take a break from internet for the moment and take care of yourself. <3