<just imagine the brown hair😀>

[ ] = someone thinking 👌😁
[with someone ho has been tortured and hurt so bad has such a wholesome smile it's so welcoming...] Aizawa thought after you said that "hmmm" Aizawa said while slightly smiling "ok.. now get some sleep ok?"  "Okie!"

~the next morning~

Your POV
You wake up to someone lightly nudging you "hey...kid it's time...wake up...we're going to get the papers filled out and signed so you will be my daughter legally..." after hearing him say that I jumped out of bed excited and said "I'm Going To Be Mr.Aizawas Daughter!!!!"

No ones POV
Mr.Aizawa was just like 😑 "ok ok I know your excited but there are people in the hospital you know..." "oh right forgot we were in a hospital..." you looked around "hey am I aloud to be like active or do I have to like do nothing and rest...?" You said hopping you won't have to rest... "no your fine the cuts weren't super deep you mostly passed out because of them kicking you in the head a couple times and since your only 3 your still pretty delicate"  "hey! I'm 3 and a half you know!"  " actually I didn't know that but oh well..."  "hmph" you said while pouting.

At the place once Aizawa was done with the papers <they didn't have to go to court because the parents had no say in it✋🙄>  "ok now you y/n l/n are Shouta Aizawas daughter so your last name is now also legally Aizawa." The person that was handling the paper work said while grabbing the papers and walking away after giving Aizawa a piece of paper stating that you are legally his daughter.

"Ok now let's go home y/n." You looked at him happy "wait so does that mean that I can call your home my h-home...?" You said shyly "yes from now on out until the day I die I'm your father." You smiled widely "YAY *lil gasp* let's go! I wanna see my new home" you said while dragging him to the car "okok let's go you little crazy child" he said while chuckling to himself

~in the car ride home~
"Soo Mr.Aizawa do you have any kids?" You looked at him and he was concentrated on the road "huh?... oh um ya I forgot to tell you I have one son and you'll get to meet him when we get there....and also uhhh." He got a little embarrassed at the last part "Mr.Aizawa? You can tell me anything! Don't worry." You said with a smile "I won't tell anyone pinky promise" he smiled a little "ok...I don't have anyone in my love life that's all..." you looked at him again "oh! That's good to know!" After that the car ride was just silent not awkward cuz there was music playing just silently calm...

~at home~
Your POV
You watch as Aizawa is opening the door he told you to just leave your luggage in the car and that he'll help you get it later. Once he open the door he walked in and stood there with the door open gesture in you to come in as you walked in you got more and more nervous because as he mentioned he had one son he didn't say anything but that not his personality or age nothing your not inside of the house scared as hell as Aizawa closed the door and yelled "Shinso! Come down stairs!" [At least now I know his name] you thought as you looked at the stairs waiting you started hearing someone walk down the stair slowly once he was down the stairs you looked up again to examine him. He had purple fluffy hair deep lavender eyes and is a bit taller than you.