Part-1: Introduction

In Osaka, Japan, a teen boy named Kashima Ryuichi has lost both of his parents in a plane crash. They hardly use to take care of him and his little brother. They both are orphan and Kashima alone had to raise his brother. One day, he received a message from Saikawa. He visited Kashima's house and said,

"Ryuichi sama, the Chairwoman accepted to adopt both of you. So pack your things up and follow me."-Saikawa.

"Okay. Kotaro, we're going to our new home. Are you happy?"-Kashima.

Kotaro is a 3 year old brother of Kashima. They both love each other a lot and can't live without his big bro.

Then they have reached to their new home. And also Kashima got admitted into a new school called Mironomiya School. So first, they went to office with Saikawa to meet the Chairwoman. Their introduction went little awkward.

"Moshi Moshi, I'm Kashima Ryuichi. And he's my little brother Kotaro. Kotaro, say hello to ma'am."-Kashima.

"Moiza moiza (shaggy)." said Kotaro pointing finger at Chairwoman.

"Huh...do you know how to change diapers and stuffs and take care of them?"- The Chairwoman

"Uh...yeah. I raised Kotaro by myself and I definitely know how to take care of kids."- Kashima.

Then Kotaro shows his cheeks to Saikawa and Saikawa likes it.

"Then you'll do everything for children. No matter what comes on earth! From now on, you'll be joining the Mironomiya Daycare as a babysitter."- The Chairwoman.

Kashima got little stumbled hearing this. He never thought that he'd become a babysitter one day!

"Ryuichi sama, this is Mironomiya Daycare. The mother of the kids work here as a teachers in Mironomiya School. Hope that you'll have a proper introduction here."-Saikawa.

"I hope so."-Kashima.

"The Chairwoman is a strict lady. She lost her family into the same plane crash where your parents died."-Saikawa.

"Oh, that's why I see that she doesn't smile."-Kashima.

Then Kashima and Kotaro goes inside to the daycare room and sees kids were running and playing. Those kids were Taka, Takuma, Kazuma, Kirin and 8 months old infant Midori. And also he sees a guy sleeping. Kids got scared seeing Kashima and Kotaro. They ran off to the sleepy guy and Taka pulled out the sleepy guy's ear.

"Sorry, because of me your sleep has broken."-Kashima.

"Eh, not at all. By the way, you two are new named Ryukicha and Torakou."-Usaida.

"It's Ryuichi and Kotaro."-Kashima.

"Yeah, yeah the same thing. Welcome to the Mironomiya Daycare."-Usaida.

Then kids of the daycare gave their informations to Kashima and Kotarou. Taka started saying to Kotaro.

"Oi, you'll have to be the monster."-Taka.

"Wait...If I become a monster. See me roaring...roar!"-Kashima.

Then kids thought Kashima as a monster and started beating him with toys. Kashima felt hurt as he was trying to tell Kotaro that he's ok. But Kotaro thought that those kids were bulling his brother. So to save Kashima, he went forward and kids throw him. Few moments later, kids mothers arrived to pick them up. Kashima gave his introduction to their mothers. Except Taka's mother didn't came.

"Well...all the mothers came, I hope your mom comes to pick you up Taka-kun."-Kashima.

Then Taka's older brother comes...

"Taka, mom couldn't make it up. So she sent me."-Kamitani.

"Ah...! Who are you?"-Kashima.

"I'm Kamitani Hayato. So you're the new guy in our class?"-Kamitani.

"Yes. I'm Kashima Ryuichi. Nice to meet you."-Kashima.

"Taka, let's go back home."-Kamitani.

"No Nee-chan. I'll play with Ryu."-Taka.

Then for not obeying his words, Kamitani hits Taka's head and he starts to cry. Kamitani picked Taka up and left the daycare.

"Kotaro, I'm sorry. I didn't spend time with you."-Kashima.

As Kashima was about to touch him, Kotaro falls into him and found out that Kotaro is sick and has a high fever. He called Kamitani immediately and asked him for searching a nearby hospital because Kotaro falls sick.

By the God's grace, they both reached to the hospital. Kotaro was admitted and Kashima waited for him. He took his phone and tried to text his dad about the incident. But he almost forgot that his parents are no more and outside the hospital, he started weeping. All on a sudden, the Chairwoman came.

"So you have understood how hard to live huh?"-The Chairwoman.

"Ma'am. My brother's sick and I didn't realize that I lost my parents and I...."-Kashima.

"Listen boy, I also feel the same pain when I lost my son and daughter-in-law. I see the same pain into you. This world is big, you have to fight for living."-The Chairwoman.

Then a nurse called Kashima and said that Kotaro was crying for not finding his big brother. Kashima picked Kotaro and they both cried together.

Then in next day,

The Chairwoman seen some shaby flowers on a flower vase.

"Saikawa!!! What those dirty flowers are doing here? What people will think that I run some ordinary school."-The Chairwoman.

"Sorry ma'am. Actually Kashima and Kotaro-sama brought those flowers for you while coming back from hospital."-Saikawa.

Then..The Chairwoman thought for a moment about it..

"What's wrong ma'am? You liked these flowers suddenly?"-Saikawa.

"Shut up! I changed my mind and nothing. You don't have to read my feelings!"-The Chairwoman.

"Sorry."-Saikawa.

Then....

Kashima woke up at 5 o' clock and gets ready for school wearing a new uniform. Then at the class, he sees Kamitani.

"Moshi moshi. I'm Kashima Ryuichi, the new student of class C and also a babysitter. I'll be joining class from today."-Kashima.

Most of the students were thinking if there's any daycare available here. Some of them were shocked knowing that he's a babysitter also.

Then kids became best friends of Kashima and Kotaro while knowing each other very well and enjoying.