Now it was the teacher's turn to be surprised. So what I am saying is right huh?

"If we manage to get more points than Class C then we will become class C and they will become D. This mostly puts pressure on Class A as everyone wants to graduate through it. I think only those who graduate through class A will get the 100% employment and college rate. But as class D, We are seen as Defective infront of everyone else."

Chabashira sensei's eyes started to widen.

"Though as I see it now,Since they were stupid enough to spend all their points without questioning the school's system,we have no hope of getting to class A."

At this statement I received a few glares from my Classmates while others looked down. This statement I said was specifically for the Black haired girl who sat next to me. I could tell she was determined to get to class A, by looking at her angry and desperate face. so I decided to incite the flames.

"You said they ,what about you?"

"I was skeptical so I saved a total of 92,843 points."

".....Very well....you may go back now."

With that I started walking towards my seat.

Chabashira pov÷

This kid is good. To think he deduced the S-System so far by being here only for a month. If he and that Ayanokouji, The boy that the chairman spoke so highly of, work together then I can finally reach class A. I need to find a way to make both of them cooperate.

Ayanokouji pov÷

He is special,that's for sure. He deduced the S-System just like me. Perhaps in terms of mental ability, he might be just as good as me. If he decides to go after my peaceful life, He might be dangerous. I know he didn't just make contact with me to be friends. But let's play along and see what he is after.

Horikita pov÷

So he knew and didn't tell anyone. He is a smart one and what he said is absolutely correct.If I had played more attention then I could have seen this coming. But I still disagree with my placement. Why am I one of the defects?
I should be in class A. I will talk to sensei about my misplacement after class.

Manato pov÷

"First allow me to congratulate Manato. What you said till now was absolutely correct."

So I was right. This school is easier than I thought.

"Though what you said is true, that you all will be given a chance to earn  points.But looking at your marks in the quiz you all took, you can see they are absolute garbage. Seriously how did you all even pass middle school?A total of 7 students have failed.Only those who were at the top 5 were able to produce any results."

The top 5 were÷

1)Koenji
2)Horikita
3)Yukimaru
4)Manato
5)Hirata

I didn't want to reveal to much of my talents so I decided to stay out of the top 3. I also noticed Ayanokouji scored 50 in all subjects. Is he seriously trying to lay low or did he try to score average without knowing what it was?

Then after a pause. She continued and revealed the threat before us.

"Those who get a failing grade on the midterms or finals will be expelled immediately."

That's what I thought. If you have to create a genius then first you need to make them desperate to survive. I guess this school has understood that aswell.

I started to smile unconsciously. I am really getting excited for what this school has instore for us. Knowing this school our exam won't just be any written once, but perhaps once that will give us physical and metal stress. And mabye they might finally give me a challenge.

After school ended.

Hirata decided to start a study group. All the girls joined. All the guys were hesitant but they ended up joining too. Well,except Sudo,Ike and Yamauchi. There there also Koenji who didn't join but there is no use talking about him.Hirata asked me to join and help them study as I ranked 4th in class. I agreed since i didn't want to be hated by my classmates especially the girls. If everyone hates me then how can I make them my tools?

Ayanokouji was called to the staff room to meet Chabashira. The black haired girl went after him, a few minutes later. Though I am sure she went to see if she was misplaced or not. I should really know her name. She seems to be intelligent but stupid at the same time. Either way I decided to go home and call it a day. After all I already have a strategy to earn a bucket load of private points.

Author's note÷

I hope you all are enjoying my fanfic.

I have made a new Reaction fanfic. Please go check it out.

Also visit 02Ragner's fanfic "Beast of the BlackRoom."

It's what encouraged me to write this fanfic.

See you all in the next Chapter!

Word count:1498