I'm Jealous, Baby!!

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Zee... Baby... You're going to hurt yourself. You haven't healed from your fall." Saint cautioned him.
"I will punch his face Saint!" He threatened.
"Why would you do that?" Saint questioned him.
"He was on your mind."
"He is not at fault." Saint reasoned.
"Fine... Then I'll punch YOUR face. How about that?" Zee asked him.
"I'm your boyfriend and you want to punch me?" Saint queried.
"I've kicked your shin... I've punched your face... I will do either again... HAPPILY!" Zee glared at him.
"I never knew that you get jealous easily." Saint pointed.
"Me neither... This is a new thing to me too." Zee shared.

Saint stared at Zee. Then, he smiled.

"Why are you smiling?" Zee scowled at Saint.
"I can't smile now?" Saint questioned him.
"Not if you're smiling because of him." Zee replied.
"I promise that I was not smiling because of him." Saint asserted.
"Stop glaring at me Zee." He continued and cradled Zee's face.
"I was smiling because of you." Saint explained.
"I promise." He added.

        Saint studied Zee's face. There were bruises on his jaw and his forehead.

"Don't fall again okay... I saw the video footage..." Saint whispered.
"It's not high... 10 feet I think and I am fine." Zee told him.
"It's not that..." Saint muttered.
"I don't understand..." Zee said.
"I hate seeing it... Because Mew was all over you... He's not even Saint Security staff... Or a doctor."
"Huh?" Ze was confused.
"Just be careful Zee." Saint carefully wrapped his arms around Zee again.
"Dome told me that you haven't been eating... Aren't you hungry?"
"Now... Yeah... Since you mentioned it." Zee nodded.
"Saint... I missed you." He murmured.
"I missed you too." Saint kissed Zee's temple. His arms tightened around him.
"Owww... Oww... Let go Saint!" Zee complained.
"Guys...." Dome called them.
"What?" Zee replied.
"You're lucky that there's only us in the first class... I want to sleep jackass! Keep it down." Dome glared at his brother.
"Pavel sleeps just fine!" Zee pointed.
"I am not Pavel!" Dome muttered.
"Baby... Want me to call the steward or stewardess for you?" Saint questioned.
"Yes please." Zee nodded.
"Eat quietly." Dome murmured while turning away from Saint and Zee.
"I will eat as loud as I humanly possible." Zee declared. Dome gave Zee his middle finger.

    Saint inquired the stewards on duty whether they could prepare something for Zee and they informed them that they could. After a few minutes, the began serving Zee his food.

"I'm famished." Zee began eating.
"Don't you want to eat something?" He asked Saint.
"I'm good. Thanks."
"Saint... You can call me irrational and jealous... But why would Prince Gulf who allegedly has a boyfriend paraded you with him?" Zee questioned him.
"To make his boyfriend jealous. They had into an argument and The Prince was sulking. Maybe..." Saint explained.
"There was a poll and I got 48%. I feel like punching his face... And then your face." Zee muttered.
"Zee... You are an artiste... The gossips and the polls or whatever people might think or say out here... They should not matter to you." Saint reasoned.
"You have been in the industry for so long that... You should already be so jaded by them." he continued.
"I am jaded... But before this they gossiped about people that never mattered to me. That I didn't care... That... That I didn't love." Zee whispered. He stared down at his plate for the longest time and finally continued eating.

Saint smiled faintly while he studied Zee.

"Saint..."
"If I get into an argument with you... Can I do the same?" Zee suddenly smiled.
"Do what?" Saint asked him.
"Like what Prince Gulf had done." Zee answered.
"Who do you plan to use to make me jealous?"
"Mew!" Zee told him.
"No... Find someone else." Saint replied.
"Why not him? He's my friend." Zee shared.
"I don't give a shit... Find someone else!" Saint raised his voice.
"Guys!! We're trying to sleep here!" Dome muttered and glared at the two of them.
"Sorry..." Saint mumbled.
"He's a good friend of mine Saint... HwaHwa, him and I were quite close during high school."
"I don't care... Find someone else."
"It's hypothetical Saint... Sheesh..." Zee said and continued eating.
"Zee... Not Mew!"
"Okay... I know Mew has a boyfriend. I saw him carrying the man into his villa. The man COULD curse! Even Dome won't be able to compete with the man." Zee smiled at Saint.