I'm Jealous, Baby!!

Mulai dari awal

*******************************************************

    Zee opened his eyes. He blinked a few times. His stomach was protesting. He was finally feeling extremely ravenous. He was not sure how long he was sleeping. The whole plane was dark and it was quiet except for the sound of the engine humming away. Zee shook his head and tried focusing on a face just inches from him. He did not remember anyone sitting next to him. He blinked a few times and was shocked when the man in front of him was watching him. He quickly tried moving away but he couldn't because the man's arms were snuggly hugging him. Then, he realised that he was staring at Saint's face.

"Saint?" Zee whispered.

    Zee slowly touched Saint's face.

"Warm." Zee murmured.

    He was still unconvinced that the man staring at him was Saint and he pinched Saint's cheeks.

"Baby... What are you doing?" Saint muttered.
"You're real?" Zee asked him.
"Do my cheeks not feel real to you?" Saint queried.
"Just checking... I always dream about you and then you..." Zee reluctantly let his cheeks go.
"I'm sorry." He murmured.
"Do you dream about me often?" Saint asked him.
"Yeah... But... But..."
"But what Zee?" Saint questioned Zee.
"You... You die in my dreams..." Zee shivered.
"You always die Saint..." He whispered.
"That's why you haven't been sleeping..." Saint asserted.
"That... and other things." Zee said.
"What other things?"
"I keep hearing Sean's voice... He's..."

Saint could see how terrified Zee was. He gathered Zee in his arms and put his forehead onto Zee's. He never knew that Zee had these dreams or nightmares about him. Or that he heard Sean's voices. Even well-trained soldiers experience PTSD and some sort of psychological issues after traumatic experiences; let alone Zee. A civilian. He felt terrible because he did not know any of these things about Zee.

"I'm sorry for neglecting you." Saint said.
"I should've been more understanding." He continued.
"I'm sorry too...I am sorry for being a pain to you and everyone." Zee replied.
"Wait... Saint..."
"Why are you here? Did I get you fired?" Zee asked him.
"No Zee... I am relieved from my duties." Saint explained.
"The Prince no longer needs you?" Zee questioned.
"His boyfriend will be the one responsible for him now onwards. He has his own security team." Saint asserted.
"He has a boyfriend?" Zee pushed himself away Saint.
"Yup." Saint nodded.
"Then... Why did the asshole prince flirt with you like THAT?!!" Zee huffed.
"If I see him... I'll punch his face!" He growled.

Saint slowly smiled at Zee. So passionate! So much temper! He remembered what Mew said to him before he went hunting for His Royal Highness Prince Gulf Kanawut. That was a spectacle to behold. Zee's temper paled compared to the Royal Highness. The Prince was the brattiest of all brats in the land. That what was Mew said to his boyfriend making the man went berserk. Saint discovered that His Royal Prince Gulf Kanawut could curse in Thai, English, French and Mandarin fluently. Mew and Prince Gulf Kanawut were like total opposites. While The Prince was a mixture of volatile immature brat, Mew on the other hand was a calm mature sedate man. Nevertheless, it was the first time The Prince would actually listen to anyone, reluctantly of course. Saint was really amused seeing the incident that happened between The Prince and his Playboy. It was bordering entertaining and comical.

"What are you thinking?" Zee asked him.
"The Prince." Saint answered and immediately Zee's face clouded.

He pushed Saint away while glaring at him. He tried as best as he could to move from Saint's arms.