"do ya wanna stay in the area?" atsumu had asked.

"maybe, it depends," the raven answered.

"on what?"

there was no response only a shrug.

"omi-kun will ya forget about me when i go? like restart?" the faux blonde had asked a month ago.

"never."

it was a simple and honest answer.

how could kiyoomi ever forget the energetic fake blonde with mesmerizing amber eyes?

he couldn't.

kiyoomi had always believe life had no meaning. he didn't mind living or anything he didn't wanna die he just didn't find any happiness.

that's was until he found atsumu.

or we'll- atsumu found him.

and as kiyoomi's walking home on this snowy winter night he feels a tear slip out of his eye.

he can't bring himself to keep walking as he slides down against the wall of a fence releasing more warm tears.

"god fuck atsumu. i've only found you so recently why do you have to leave so soon?"

the raven knew he'd been set up for heartbreak from the start.

he just didn't think atsumu would light up his life.

he didn't think the faux blonde would bring everything around him to life.

when he met the sickly twin his world had been dull, now it's bursting with color.

a color that's slowly starting to fade again.

sometimes kiyoomi wishes he could go back.

maybe if he'd taken a left instead of a right he wouldn't be here right now.

maybe if he'd gotten a ride with komori instead of walking he wouldn't be feeling so much pain in his chest.

"hey omiomi.." the blonde mumbles into his telephone staring outside his window.

"atsumu? what's up? it's nearly midnight," kiyoomi asked groggily still laying in bed.

"i know, but outside there's this plane. i'm assuming it's full of people.. i wonder where they're going."

the raven sits up and sees a plane outside too, "yeah i see it."

"ya do?" the faux blonde asked and the raven could hear the smile in his voice.

"yeah i do."

"we must be under the same sky," atsumu sounded like he smiled even wider if possible.

kiyoomi could imagine that smile so well.

he wanted to savor the blonde and extend his time.

that might be selfish though.

atsumu never said he was in pain, but sometimes the raven could see it in his eyes.

every time he coughed or shifted the wrong way.

"i don't want to lose you," kiyoomi mumbles as he holds the faux blonde close.

"don't forget me okay?" atsumu's voice shakes. "please don't forget me."

kiyoomi holds the sickly twin tighter if that was even possible and he nearly chokes up right then, "never."

IM ENDING THIS RIGHT HERE. MY HEART HURTS SO MUCH. I HATE THIS AND IT JUMPS AROUND A LOT BUT IM SO SAD LIKE WTF I NORMALLY CANT CRY BUT RN I CANT STOP AND I HATE IT.

anyway i hope y'all enjoyed <3

(also i'll try to make something happy soon 💀)