It was not easy to get cabs around his place and it had been near twenty minutes he stood at the stand and waited. He glanced at his wrist watch and he was already ten minutes late.

Who cares about it? 

If that boss of his would be mad at him, then he would gladly resigned and find a new job. He was too mad to even be thinking rationally.

He inwardly sighed and cursed his luck today. 

After another ten minutes of waiting, finally a cab stopped in front of him and he quickly got into it. He remained silent after informing the driver the address of his office.

He took out his cell phone and checked for any new incoming messages or calls but he only sighed to be seeing none.

"Thank you," he smiled at the cab's driver before making his way into the building after paying for the fees.

"Sehun!," Lay's concern voice welcomed him as soon as he reached his seat in the office. He was surprised to be dragged into a hug from the elder.

He chuckled lightly. "Sorry for being late today, Hyung," he said after being released.

Lay huffed. "Are you okay now? Did you hurt somewhere? Tell me if I can get anything for you," he bombarded the younger with questions.

The younger could only laughed. "I'm fine, Hyung. Don't worry," he said reassuringly.

"I was scared when I received the news about you," the elder sighed. "You can't move too much now sit down and rest," he dragged Sehun and plopped him down.

"If you need anything then just inform me okay?," he reminded once again before disappearing to his place.

Sehun only nodded and mouthed a thank you

He started going through his jobs and settled up what he didn't finish when he suddenly received a call.

As he glanced at the caller's name on the screen he could only heave a sigh of disappointment when it was not someone he expected to be.

His finger slid the call button on the screen to answer the call.

"Hello?"

"Hello, Sehun?," Chanyeol's voice was heard from the other side. How he wished it was Kai's instead.

"Where are you right now?," the elder questioned.

Sehun sighed. "At the office, I just arrived," he answered.

"Ah, that is good. Can you help me with something?," Chanyeol asked and Sehun would not say no as an answer.

"I need you to e-mail me the details of the products we had a discussion about last week. You can ask Lay for it and then send it right away to me," the elder ordered.

Sehun nodded. "Okay, I will send it to you," he replied. "Anything else you need my help with?," he asked.

"No, that's all."

"Hyung," he called out before Chanyeol could end the call. "I just want to know when will you be back?," he finally asked.

It was silent for a few seconds. 

"We will be back tomorrow after everything is done here," Chanyeol answered. "Did you miss your boyfriend that much hm?," he began to tease.

Sehun stuttered. "N-No! I just wanted to ask," he denied.

Chanyeol's chuckle was heard. "He is with me right now so wanna talk to him?," Sehun's eyes widened after that.