#1 - Isn't This Relaxing?

"Mum, shut up! I am not breaking up with him!" you shouted into your phone. 

"Y/N, he's trouble! He'll end up breaking your heart!" your mum shouted back. 

"Ugh, he isn't like that!" you shouted one final time before hanging up, not giving her a chance to reply. You threw your phone onto the couch and let out a frustrated scream. 

All week, your mum had been going on about you dating Jack, and how he wasn't suitable for you. She kept saying that he would cheat on you when he was on tours, which made you feel quite upset. How could your own mum say that to you? So much for support. 

"I hate you, mum" you muttered to yourself, not realizing Jack was standing on the stairs.

"She's still hating on me, huh?" he asked, making you turn around.

"Mhmm"

Jack sighed before walking down the remaining stairs. He walked over to you and took both of your hands in his. He brought your right hand up to his lips and placed a delicate kiss on your knuckles. Jack slowly pulled your hand away from his lips and looked into your eyes.

"Sweetheart, I would never ever cheat or do anything to upset you. Believe me." he whispered.

"I know that.. It's just her.." you smiled up at him.

"Well, she'll just have to put up with it, 'cause I'm not going anywhere." he smiled down at you. You leaned up and pressed your lips against his smiling ones. He held the kiss for a few moments before pulling away. His lips were still in a smile, which made you smile even more. Jack still had a hold of your hands. He started swinging your hands in and out, sideways. 

You let out a giggle. "There's that beautiful sound I love hearing" Jack smiled. You blushed. 

After a few minutes of hand holding and swinging, Jack let go. He looked down at you, a smile on his lips. 

"C'mon, sweetheart. I'm taking to you to spa. You need to relax after the week you've had." 

"Aww, Jacky... You don't have to.." you smiled up at him.

"Oh hush you. I want to." He leaned down and pecked your lips before moving away from you and picking up with keys from the table beside the stair banister. He then took your hand and walked you towards the door. You ran forward and opened the door for him, making him frown. 

"I was going to open the door for you.." he said in an annoyed tone.

"Jack, you're taking me to the spa. It's the least I can do.." 

He sighed before stepping outside, you following behind him. You closed the door and locked it behind you. Jack then dragged you over to car and let your hand go, so you could go and get into the passenger side. He got into the car before you, and he still looked annoyed. 

When you put your seat belt on, you turned to Jack, who was looking down at the steering wheel. 

"What's wrong with your face?" you asked him.

"I was going to open the door for you, but you did it for me. It wasn't supposed to be like that." he replied.

"Oh, Jack. You're so annoying sometimes." you laughed before leaning over and kissing his cheek, which made him smile. 

"Next time, I'm opening the door for you, okay? Okay." he said as he started the car. You just rolled your eyes. He backed out of the driveway and turned, so he was now on the road. Jack started to drive down the road, making his way towards the spa. 

~~~~

After twenty minutes of Jack's singing, or shouting, you both arrived at the spa. The building was massive, and there were many cars parked outside. Once Jack had parked the car, you both got out and joined hands. He locked the car and you both made your way towards the entrance.