one shot

You were in the basement, crying, as T/N was upstairs. You were slowly dying, you were hungry, dehydrated. You couldn't believe you liked someone like T/N. 

You never thought he was this kinky, you kind of liked it though. You started hearing a weird song. 

"Singing my life, with his words. Killing me softly with this song, killing me softly with this song.".

 You realized that's the song he mostly plays when he's about to rap3 you or torture you. You started sobbing and getting ready for the pain you're about to feel. As he opened the door, he went downstairs and saw you crying. He grabbed you from the neck and pushed you to the wall. You felt like you couldn't breathe but you didn't say anything, as the other girl he killed once for making so much noise. Her body bruised, eye balls sticking out. Her boobs were cut off, flesh showing off. 

"You realize if you make so much noise, that's gonna happen to you right?" You nodded your head, as he then threw you against the floor. He got on top of you , tying you up against the pole he threw you to. You couldn't feel your head, you had headaches. He grabbed one of his toys and this time he chose a vibrator. You sighed softly, praying this time he would go to the lowest settings this time. He put it inside you, as you moaned softly. He chose the lowest settings, and looked at you. You sighed and smiled, but he then set it to the highest settings. You screamed in pain and told him to stop it, but he didn't listen. T/N started laughing at you as he had a bat beside him. You tried not to make noise but you couldn't control it. You kept screaming for help but no one could hear you. As T/N lived in a neighborhood alone. You gave up and passed out.

 When you woke up, you saw that he was on top of you. He put his dick inside of you, no condom, and no lube. He rap3d you and you were screaming in pain. You're chest started to hurt as he was squishing them hardly. You passed out and woke up once again next to the girl. Sigh.

You wish all of this pain would stop, but you guess you're gonna have to live like this for the rest of your life.