Dinner Part 3

Beginne am Anfang

"It's fine don't worry about it,".

"If you are sure but feel free to contact me anytime if you need any advice,"

"I'll keep that in mind," I exclaim smiling a little. He's so cute when he's concerned.

I then started remembering that dreadful night I was at the gay club with some of my friends of mine that had gotten me a fake id and she came up to me, leaving her model friends claiming don't go near the cute one pointing to me, urgh I shrugged off the thought.

"So Light goes clubbing? You would have needed a id to get in," he smiled "Any particular place around here?" L asked. You always catch on quick L and I love that about you. Should I tell him?

"Yeah I guess occasionally. I go to the one... Two blocks from here," I exclaimed grinning at his evaluation.

L's pov

Two blocks? The only facilities in around a two-block radius of this restaurant is a cinema, two cafés and that gay club!

"And what prey tell led Light in a gay club?" I asked grinning. Seeing Light blush caused a chain reaction and soon I found warmth in my cheeks. I've never seen him go red unless it was in one of those dreams of mine. Where Light was chained to the bed naked and covered in frosting. Hmm

L snap out of it!

"As long as you don't tell I'll say," Light said.

"You have my word," I said.

"Urgh I go to that gay club because I am interested in men," Light stated. He's gay! Like me.

"Really Light? What would your father say," I asked twiddling with the fork on the table. No wonder Light really dislikes Misa any other straight man would like that perky blond.

"That's why he isn't going to find out. Coincidently I was informed that my second name screams I'm gay in English. So technically it isn't really a secret," Light mentioned with that look in his eyes. They were wise and sharp but also gorgeously kind.

"Yes I see Light imagay Yagami," I grin a little at his childish conment. Seeing Light lower his head a little.

"I'm sorry for teasing but if it makes you feel less embarrassed," I stated realising how his eyes looked a little uncertain. "I'm also in the same boat," I said making Light's eyes perk up.

"The Great L Is gay," Light said a little too loud.

"Young man show some respect to the man who caught that dreadful serial killer," a woman said as she was paying her cheque to leave.

"Yes Light-Kun show some respect," I said making Light red.

"Gomenasai," Light said and after the lady left I burst out laughing.

"Shut up it's not funny," Light said stifling a smile.

"Can I take your order?" a lady asked giving a generic smile.

"Yes I'll have this salad here with some garlic bread and my friend will have these two deserts," Light said giving our menu's back and looked back to me.

"How did Light know what I wanted?" I asked giving an impressed look.

"I was close to you for a while, you get to learn another person's requirements,".

Close he said, not chained, not shackled? Why does he say it with no hatred? As they sat a while, neither of us spoke. It wasn't unpleasant it felt right. We did not need to speak or interact. It was then Light broke the silence.

"You know L with all the stress we endured, I enjoyed working with you even when I was physically attached to you with chains, is that strange?" Huh.

Swallowing my fears I looked him in the eye. "No I don't believe it is. I actually feel the exact same, I must admit I've wanted to call you for a while but I was worried you wouldn't want to associate with me," I explained.