Eren Stans

Worship this pic of Connie rn

i forgot Eren Stans existed for a while tbh and it seems like most of them came from when the book "7 minutes" was published bc now he's suddenly hotter. he isn't tho he looks like a orange.

Anyway some of y'all are annoying. some of you are calm some of you are "Yaegerists 🥶😈💯 FUCK DEM KIDS 🥶💯".

Let's not forget about when someone slanders eren you have to bring up his backstory and "you can't hate him he's the main charater and he's- h-h-he's just m-m-misunderstood". bitch idgaf if he's misunderstood or not i can't stand him.

Second of all he's not misunderstood everyone understands what he's doing. he's told Mikasa he hated her because he was trying to protect her i get that but there's something about him that irritates my soul. anyway that mf eren is actually very understood. except someone people who don't understand. then ya sucks to be you.

Im going to be honest his reasons for wanting to attack Marley is VERY justified but his actions are not. same goes for the the other side. Marleys hate for Eldians is justified as well but they're actions are not. the Eldians in Marley are just like in the middle of this whole shit show.

Eren got his revenge thingy and zeke back so win-win for him. oh wait nvm sasha dies oops. anyway that's not a win-win.

ok so if your a Yaegerist, please shut the fuck up.

I know some yaegerists might be nice but like. bro are you really gonna go around calling your self a yaegerist? something in a show? and last of all basically a terrorist group?

it's just straight up embarrassing for me and for you like cmon man your better than this. when has your life sunk so low to the point you call your self part of a fictional terrorist KKK wannabe trump supporter group?

and last of all you wouldn't even live last episode one we all wouldn't actually we'd die either in. Shiganshina, the Battle of Trost or when Eren and Annie were fighting in wall Sina not to mention they all smell like shit so say bye bye your nostrils. and no junkfood.

Actually nvm id live in Marley fuck simping atleast they got Ice Cream and showers.

Also y'all with the Manga eren pfp. y'all aren't scary just really annoying. if someone doesn't agree with you your only tool is the manga that's about it lmao weak ass mf

so in conclusion: Calling your self a Yaegerist means your a menace to society