episode 10 - the forcefull separation

Start from the beginning

Then go to mm with shemish Dadaji and her dida see her Bhai Bhabhi and mamu also there swara see ap go toward her with small smile take blessings from Ap dp rp and sujata SWARa - happy birthday badi MA (Ap smile seeing swara patt her cheek lovingl...

SWARa - happy birthday badi MA (Ap smile seeing swara patt her cheek lovingly swara smile juts then sanskarrrr come down swara look toward him he also look toward Her blankly Swara turn her face controlling her tears close her eyes sanskar see ARNAV MANIK Rudra Maya and khushi there he go toward laksh and Aadarsh all go toward temple for veneration seat swara seat beside laksh after pooja all get up for aarti first Ap and dp did then ramta after them shemish then Dadaji then dida after her Raj did then parish aarshi then Rudra and Maya then manan after them laksh did then laksh give aarti plate to sanskarrrr who also go forward and did aarti give aarti plate to Ap who give to swara who smile fakely and did aarti Sanskarrrr looks on aarti get over ap said Swara to give aarti to everyone who nods give aarti to everyone she stop near Sanskarrrr one tear drop fall from her sanskar look down where swara's tear drop fall he first hus hand take aarti swara place aarti near veneration place stand beside nandini parish bring cake Ap cut the cake all sing birthday song then ap make eat cake to everyone swara receive call go aside
SWARa - haan say kavya what happened and why didn't you come here didn't laksh call you
Kavya - he call me shona I was busy today so not able to come actually I got information about sanchi
Swara - how when we're tell me everything on details you know how much important it's for me
Kavya - meet me tomorrow I will tell you in detail you enjoyed today Okk say auntie happy birthday from my side
SWARa - Okk bye (swara cut the call turn to go dash with sanskar her phone fall down she already in frustration remembering there past brust out on Sanskarrrr forgetting about surrounding) can't you see and walk Mr SANSKAR MAHESWRI why you always being so much of yourself whatever you done in past isn't enough for you that you are planning to do more things now also how can be you understand Sanskarrrr it's me only who loves you otherwise you were always making yourself busy in work forgetting about your family how he DENIED OUR RELATIONSHIP WITHOUT KNOWING ABOUT ME like you you're family also accuse me without my mistake I just hate to admit this that I still love you after whatever you did with me I STILL LOVE YOU DAMM MUCHLY AND I HATE THIS that I can't hate you (tears roll down from her beautiful eyes sanskar stare her fist his hand hearing swara all look toward swasan in shocked sujata drop cake plate down swara come in sense hearing sound look her surroundings find she is standing in between her in-law and family and she brust out getting frustrated from DAMM 3 years frustration she take out today Sanskarrrr look toward swara in tears move toward her to cup her face weeping her tears but swara move back) you lost this right sanskarrrr when you go leaving me easily without fighting for us. You fight with your family but you can't able to fight with one person for me Bhai said and you go leaving me I TAKE MY LIFE FOR YOU EVEN WHEN YOU ACCUSE ME WITHOUT MY FAULT THEN IMAGINE NA HOW I LIVE WITHOUT YOU STILL 3 BLOODY YEARS YOU COME BACK I SAW YOU BUT AS A MENTALITY DISABLED PERSON I BLAME MYSELF FOR YOUR CONDITION BUT YOU COME TO TAKE REVENGE WITH BADE PAPA DIDN'T EVEN TRY TO ASK ME HOW I AM END UP WITH GOING TO MARRY LAKSH YOU NEVER ASK ANYTHING ONLY ACCUSE ONLY ACCUSATIONS RATHER THAN THAT NOTHING IS THIS IS VERY IS FOR YOU SANSKARRRR TO ACCUSE ME FOR EVERYTHING Maine jab jab tumhe Paana chaha tab tab Tumne third person ko humarra rishta todne ki ijjat diye mere pyar ka tamasha bnaya Tumne aur sath me Mera bhi fir bhi aaj tak Dekho na Tumne muje Paane ki Kashish nhi kiye BECAUSE YOU DON'T LOVE ME NA (sanskarrrr close his eyes look toward swara fist his hand seeing swara condition )it's Okk Mr SANSKAR MAHESWRI it's totally Okk why will accept a GOLD DIGGER RIGHT AND WIFE OF SAHIL...... (she feel burning sensation on her right cheek she stumbled but balance herself holding her cheek look up toward sanskar who slap her hardly in anger all get shocked hearing swara)
Sanskarrrr - (hold her harshly) I am not willing to leave you dammit it's your brother who make us separate I plead him but he bloody hell give you swear and seeing your blank face I understand you accept his swear then what you want me to do fight with that person who is right it's better miss Swara BOSE if we will be let this matter like this only because I don't deserve your love and forgiveness so just end this for forever stop thinking about this relationship which is not gonna start again I make myself understand you Also make yourself understand and FORGET ME AND JUST MOVE ON (swara look toward sanskar and chuckle )
Swara - move on seriously Mr SM bloody 3 years I didn't give your place anyone then you think in your saying I will give your place to anyone else did you able to see me with someone else did you able to see him kissing me did you able to see him tieing his name holly chain around my neck did you able to see him applying his name vermilion on my head did you really able to see then Okk find someone and make him marry with me if you want me to move on I WILL SURELY MARRY BUT EITH THAT BOY WHOM YOU CHOOSE FOR ME (weep her tears and go from there sanskar close his eyes looks on he also go upstairs in his room close door in jerk swara go to manhotra mansion)

PRECAPE - elders to know swasan past. Sanskarrrr decided to make swara marry with someone else making swara angry at sanskarrrr more.........😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💕💕💕💕😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😠😠🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠💔💔💔-----💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔😭😭😭😭😭😭💔