na jaemin is kun's medic assistant. he has some mother instinct when it comes to the younger members of dream, thus, making him also part of the medic group. boy can do the cooking and muster up poison coffee as the mafia members call it. poison coffee that has more than the usual number of expresso shots with no water mixed in it. he can be strong carrying members here and there, but his coffee is stronger.

jaemin joined the mafia the same day jeno did, but the two weren't aware that they'd meet each other there. they grew up together in an orphanage but got kicked out once they got older. jeno was walking down the street from the convenience store but accidentally witnessed a small time drug trade and doyoung took him in. not too long after, jaehyun brought in jaemin which was a surprise to jeno. 'i was going to suprise you because i was also in the store... so, hi?' was jaemin's only explanation. now, here they are probably going to grow old together in a mafia sharing the same interest on one guy. 

"hey neos," taeyong called the name that they decided to call themselves as he entered the training room and saw the target, "all ten points i see. great job! you guys should take a rest, you know? go enjoy the rest of the day."

"how was the last mission, boss?" chenle asked from his seat right next to jisung who was playing a game on his phone which he hurriedly hid from the leader who may or may not have already caught the act. 

"successful. no one was hurt." taeyong smiled proudly, even though there was a slight problem with sicheng, and walked to jeno's spot and gave a pat on the shoulder. "it looks like there aren't any upcoming missions. i really advise you guys to rest instead."

"yes, boss," the smiling angel gave his best smile, "let's go dreamies." they left the leader in the room after having small talks with each of the members and headed for the kitchen.

"good, i got them out. just wanted to use the room to myself," taeyong whispered to himself and picked up a bow and arrow then instantly shooting a ten. "pft, i forgot this is basic to me."

the dreamies head to the kitchen and were bickering what they should eat. "jaemin, can you cook? is there anything you want?"

"coffee," jaemin smiled and in a flash everyone yelled out 'no' then ran down the hall leaving behind the medic assistant walking slowly like an old man. "i'll be the one to cook," renjun proposed, "i don't want any of you burning down the kitchen and i don't want any of you dying because of coffee."