Chapter II

.The Great Hall.
TW: Adult language, Teasing, slight Violence.        Read With Caution

A/N: I DO NOT encourage violence at all. I am just writing a story.

Katana's POV:
"Hey, Kat wake up, we're here," I feel a pair of cold hands shake me, when I look up I see a very pale Draco. "Where is Theodore?," I ask gathering my things, "I told him I would wake you up," he said waiting for me by the door.

I quickly got up and together we exited the train, not so many people were on the platform. It looked like everyone had gone into Hogwarts already.

Draco and I got into one of the carriage's that took us to Hogwarts. The ride was mostly quiet and I hated silence tension, so I decided to speak up.

"What's up with you Draco?," he just looked up at me without saying a word.

Alright if he wanted to use the silent treatment, so can I and I can do it a lot worse.

We finally arrived at Hogwarts, I jumped down from the carriage. Leaving Draco and my things behind, I knew my luggage was going to be taken to my dorm and I couldn't careless for Draco right now.

Even though he still hurried behind me, trying to keep up. I went to the great hall cause' that's where everyone gathered for the first years. This ceremony was going to be long and boring, as I stood before the doors I hear Draco next to me. I was hesitant to go in that's when I felt—

His touch on my hand, he intertwined our fingers and we walked through together. Which I thought was odd but it calmed my nerves.

Heads turned to see who was coming in but then instantly fell to our hands holding. It was all eyes on us, I was going to pull away but he gripped tighter. I kinda' felt safe in a way?

He came down to my ear and whispered "Don't pay any attention Love," I just nodded but I thought why this? why now?

We eventually made it to the Slytherin table and I sat beside Pansy, Draco and Blaise on the opposite side of us. Pansy instantly brought me into a tight embrace, "I missed you to Pans," I told her patting
her back.

"So how was staying at the manor?," she asked releasing me from the hug. "It was ok, nothing new just the usual." Pansy and I were really close, it has always just been Pansy, Blaise, Draco and I since the beginning of school.

"Back to school party tomorrow night, be there ladies," Zabini spoke— shooting me and Pansy a smirk. "Oh I nearly forgot I met this boy named Theodore on the train," I faced Pansy telling her about the fine- looking man.

It seemed like it was on command, Theodore Wilder entered the haul. Strutting in like he owned the place, God— he looked so good doing it but I knew there was going to be a problem.

One being I noticed Draco had already come to hate him, two being that many people knew Draco as the "Slytherin Prince" most popular Slytherin there.

Though with Theodore here it looked like he had competition, as soon as he came in many heads snapped towards him. Girls trying to get his attention, boys eyeing him with smug looks on their faces but it didn't bother him.

He was focused on one thing, one thing only— me. I'm not sure why but the whole time he was walking towards the table, he had his eyes on me.

"That's him," I tell Pansy pointing to him walking this way, she turns around almost instantly. "Oh he is cute," she says fixing her hair.