017: are you okay?

Start from the beginning

"Yes, but I don't want you getting hurt. Or hurting Savannah," jonah said.

"You and me both know damn well I would never, ever do anything to hurt her," jack said.

"Okay, yeah, but I also don't want you getting distracted," jonah said. "We need to work on the album and focus on ourselves."

"We have all the time in the world to work on the album, me dating Savannah wouldn't change that," jack said. "She knows I'm busy and we would work it out. Plus she has at least three interviews every week so we both already know we wouldn't be able to talk to each other that much. Which is okay, and healthy."

"So I don't know what has gotten into you, but if I want to date Savannah, I will. And there's no one in the world that can stop me," jack said, before storming off to his room.

he didn't know what had gotten into jonah. they have always been nothing but supportive for each other. with everything. girlfriends, jack having a kid, everything.

jack decided to take his mind off of it and go for a swim.

he changed into his swim trunks, and went downstairs, completely ignoring jonah, who was know sitting at their kitchen island on a bar stool, holding a cup of coffee.

jack slide open the back door, placing his towel and phone on a lounge chair, before jumping in the pool.

after about twenty minutes, jacks phone started ringing.

at first he wanted to ignore it, until he got a few texts. he decided to get out and see who it was, smiling when he saw it was savannah.

he read the texts out loud to himself, "Hey. Call me back when you can. Only if you want of course, no rush."

"Obviously I'll want too," he smiled to himself, placing his self on the chair, pulling up his contacts.

"Oh wow, that was quick," savannah said as the call connected.

"I would've answered right away, but I was in the pool," jack chuckled.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to interrupt your swim," savannah said, slightly frowning.

"No it's okay, I'm glad you called," jack said, smiling.

savannah tried to hide the huge grin that was plastered on her face, although jack saw it right away.

"Hey Jack, Gabbie's here," corbyn said, stepping out of the back door before heading back inside.

"Gabbie? Who's that?" savannah asked curiously.

"She's uhh, my... ex," jack said hesitantly.

"Oh," savannah said.

she obviously liked jack and she knew jack liked her, and jack didn't seem like that type of person. but she couldn't help but frown at the thought of jack's ex being at his house.

she furrowed her eyebrows as she thought about it more. jack didn't seem like that type of person.

savannah was hurt and confused but she didn't want jack to see that.