His Little Toy [y. itadori]

Start from the beginning

you close your eyes and listen to the lewd sounds of skin smacking skin, yuji's moans and the hand cuffs slightly jingling to the rocking off the bed. yuji pulls almost all the way out then with all of his force slams back in. you could have swore he hit your cervix. you let out a scream like moan as he repeats that a few more times. when you thought he was about to cum, he slows down his pace and does a few more weak thrusts while massaging your lower back. he pulls out and spreads your folds apart and watches you twitch around nothing.

he grabs your hips and pulls them off the bed. your ass in the air and his tip is back in you. one of his hands his gripping your hip while the other is on the base of your neck. he start pounding into you. your mouth falls open and you can barely make a sound before he slamming himself back into you. when you do manage to make sound is a squeak. the hand on your hip let's go and gives your ass a harsh smack. you squeeze your eyes shut as another one comes back down.

his trust become more sloppy and his moans are more frequent. you can feel his dick twitch in you when he slows down. he gives you are few more rough trusts. "You're my cumdumpster. I'm gonna fill you up and then fuck you till you can't walk," with that he cums. he rides out his high, massaging your soft ass. he pulls out and twists you onto your side.

the handcuffs are pulling in your wrist. He moves your legs so one is crossed over the other. He pushes himself in. The euphoria hit you like a truck. when you were gone yuji looked up positions to hit every spot. You were looking through half lidded eyes and moaning with every thrust. You were putty for him to fuck. He kept thrusting impossible hard and somehow hitting your g spot everything single time. He starts moaning. He watches you tits bounce with everything thrust. His hands move from your hips to you nipples. He twists and pulls and massages the soft flesh. The squishing nosies from your slick and his cum only fueling his lust.

With one swift motion, he grabs your legs puts them on his shoulder. The handcuffs with digging into your skin with every thrust. This new angle allowed yuji to go deeper in you. He pounds you into the mattress. You moan out his name. You feel yourself coming close. The knot in you stomach forming and slowly coming undone with everyone of yuji's new found expertise.

"Yuji~ im about to-" you were cut off by your own organism. He stop instantly, not allowing you to ride out you high. You jolted around slightly. He looked down at you with a stare so terrifying and dangerous.

"Did I tell you can cum?" He asked. You nodded no. "use your words, slut," he grabs your jaw.

"N-no sir," you stumble out. He pushes you away. He drops your legs to his hips.

"Now I have to punish you," he says as his eyes scan your body. "It the only right thing to do. I can't have you thinking you can do whatever you want," his thumb presses up against you clit. You hiss out. "Remember, your my toy," he smiles and rubs small circles.

"Yuji~ no too much," you whimper out.

"What was that, toy? more?" He only goes faster. He slowly starts thrusting while abusing your clit even more. His free hand moving to your throat. He lightly squeezed and your moans were silenced. Your mouth hung open as yuji's pace quickened. His hand moved up to your jaw. "Keep it open, whore," a long string of saliva dropped into your mouth. "Swallow it," you did and opened to show him.

his thrust became so rough that it was starting to become painful. He keep his hand lightly around your neck. You were practically screaming while he just drilled you without mercy.

"Who do you belong to?" He asked through gritted teeth. When you didn't answer he squeezed on you throat.

you choked out a "you, do."

"I want everyone else to know, who uses you as a little fuck toy," he released your throat and gripped onto your hips. His thumb goes faster as you reach your second climax.

"Yuji Yuji Yuji," you scream out as you cum all over his dick.

"Fuck, you feel so good," he trusts some more and comes inside of you. He falls on top of you. He's panting and can barely keep his eyes open. You stare at his pink hair till you drift asleep.

When you wake up the next morning, the handcuffs left a nasty bruise, his hands left some on your neck, hips and thighs and you had a massive headache. Yuji was still asleep next to you. You leans over him and kissed his head.

"I missed you too," you whisper. A smile creeps on his face. He springs open and pins you down. You wince at the pain shooting through your wrist. "Ouch, yuji, I'm sore from last night,"

"I don't care, toy," he kisses down your neck. You try to push him off but he licks your sweet spot. You moan and he smiles against your skin. He kisses the spot more and slowly turns to him biting and sucking on it. He releases one of your hands, which makes its way straight to his hair. His hand starts playing with your hardened nipples. He rolls it in his fingers. You moan out his name and pull his hair.

He flips off of you and sits at the edge of the bed. When you didn't follow and turned around. His hand gripped your jaw, a familiar feeling, "come on, cum slut," he pulled you to him. He pushed you on the floor. you sat in between his legs. He was already hard. You brought the tip into your mouth. His large hand grabs your hair and pushes you deeper. You start choking. Your hands fly up to his thighs and start pushing away.

His free hand grabs your wrists. "Stop it, your my little fuck toy, you better take this or else im not rewarding you," you stop fighting as tears prick your eyes. He continues to thrust in and out of your mouth. Tears flowed down your cheeks. He trusts harder and grips your hair. You close your eyes as the tears keep falling. He grunts and his hot cum flows into your mouth.

"Swallow all of it," he demands through a tightened jaw. You choking and push off of him. You cough and sniffle. He bends down to you and grabs your jaw. "You're cute when you cry," he wipes the tears. "Don't waste any of this," and his thumb swipes across your lip. "Open," you do and he puts his thumb in your mouth. You suck on his thumb and he smiles. "Good girl," he kisses your forehead and pulls his thumb out of your mouth.

You stand up and he pulls you onto his lap. You take his dick and line yourself up. You look at him. "You're so beautiful," he tucks some stray hairs behind your ear. You lean into his hand. His hand creases your jaw and holds your chin. He pulls you into a kiss and you sink onto his dick. He moans into the kiss and smiles. He flips you onto your back and breaks the kiss.

"You dirty girl," he smiles and starts slowly keeping pace. You grab onto the sheets. You're so sore from last night. His hand starts tracing over all the bruises and bite marks on your body. His eyes look like someone who's admiring a piece of art work. He's proud of his art. His thrusts pick up when you move your legs around waist. he smiles and grabs one of your thighs. He pulls it to your chest and goes absolutely feral. His trusts are painful, fast and deep. Your screaming his name.

Over all the screaming, moaning, bed creaking, and skin hitting skin, you hear someone pounding on the door. Yuji doesn't stop. He starts rubbing your abused clit. You grip on the bed like your life depended on it.

"tell who's ever on the other side the door, who's fucking you this early in the morning," he says through his groans. You start crying out his name. The pounding on the door doesn't stop. You start coming and your pussy clenching around him, makes yuji start coming.

"Yuji, fuck," you yell as he fills you up. He quickly pulls out and throws on shorts. He opens the door and megumi's dark hair and tired eyes stares into the room.

"Wanna join fushiguro?" Yuji chuckles.

"Shut. The. Fuck. Up." He yells. "It was all night and now the fucking mornin," he glares at yuji. "I hate you," he walks back to his room. Yuji was about the close the door when he hurt megrim yell, "NO MORE PLEASE!! I"M TIDRED!!!"

Yuji turns around and smiles at you. "Oops," he jumps on the bed. He lays on top of you. You play with his hair and he falls back asleep.