Zero x Reader (Part 1) (When you can't sleep)

You were having trouble falling asleep due to worrying about work, you continually walked around in worried as your boyfriend was asleep though he could still hear you walking around, he got tired of this and looked at you in worry,"(Y/N), what are you walking around for?.." You looked at him in worry, "I'm sorry did I wake you up Zero!?..." you whisper shouted this, he shook his head, "What..? No. I've been up all night hearing you walk around like a little mouse looking for food." "Sorry babe it's just that....I'm worrying about work is all..." He gave a confused look, "Did you lose something for work?..." "No...the boss is choosing who to give a bonus to.." He gave a small smile, "Don't worry (Y/N), I'm sure you be the one to get it now come on..get in bed.." he patted to a spot next to him, "But I can't I'm too worried about work...!" He then sighed and grabbed you by your arm and tugged you into the bed, next to him, "Don't worry about work...worry about going to sleep...you need rest if you're going to work to find out who gets the bonus.."
You yawned as he stroked your hair softly, "I-I guess your right..." you cuddled into his chest as he chuckled, you then let sleep overtake your body as you fell asleep.

So how was that? Of so, thank you and if not then please tell me what I can do to make my chapters better! Thank you!