"Again...that's...not my name...kitty...you really are...testing me here...aren't...ya sweetheart"

He was staring at you... slapping your ass harder and harder until you found the right words to say. Yet couldn't say because of all the pain and pleasure that was being distributed to just one area of your body.

"I'm sorry~Mhmh...Master...ahh~ please... forgive me..."

You couldn't believe what you were saying but you couldn't hold on any longer. your body was starting to act on it's own from all the stimulation he was giving you

"That's better now..."

He went faster sucking,biting, inserting his tongue in all the right places. As he started to suspect you were reaching your limits and that's when he stopped

"What...no..."

You said as you tried to get back up. He grabbed his tie and tied your hands to your back as he went to sit in the chair you were sitting in previously...

"Come here..."

Without a doubt you slowly made your way to him

"Spread"

"What...?"

Getting impatient with you he grabbed your thighs and said

"I said...*smack* spread"

He slapped in between your thoughts making you moan and jump a bit as you spread your legs standing over him as he then proceeded to take off your panties...that were now well soaked.

"Lift them up"

You complied lifting your legs a bit so he could take them off. When he succeeded he looked at them...now very well embarrassed with yourself you looked away. He saw this and he proceeded to grabbed your throat and make you look at him.

"Don't you dare look away...this is what you made...you...you dirty little girl...this is all you...and I'm gonna make it worse"

Your eyes watering a bit cause he choked you a bit to hard on the last word. He then let go of your throat only to stuffed your panties into your mouth and then proceeded to unbuckle is pants.

Your eyes widen from what you stood up against.

In your thoughts

"I have to take on THAT...."
"Im gonna die there's no way that's gonna fit"

Without warning he grabbed your throat again making you moan and choke into the soaked panties

"Now be a good girl...and ride"

Without warning he slammed you down onto him

"Ah~ FUCK BABY....Damn you had this shit just waiting for me DIDNT you..."

Your legs were shaking. You screamed. You took him all in...you felt so much pleasure and a slight pain that it made you cum on the spot.

"Did you just cum...?"

He looked at you and you felt fear...

"N-n-no~"

You didn't mean to moan it out but that's as far best you could say with being muffled.Then again another painful slap hit your ass again

"Now your lying to me...I guess I really am gonna have to teach you extra lessons do I~?"

With that being his final words.

He flipped you onto the chair legs spread wide open and just slammed into you again.

"AHWHWHSAJA~"

You muffled your cry...that was so much pleasure and it was just one stroke. He didn't let you adjust he just kept going...slamming into you, from the chair squeaking, to your body convulsing he made sure that every single part of you knew that he didn't like being lied to and it had turned you on...so much.

"Now kitty...say it again...I don't lie to master....I will NEVER lie to master...and I belong...to master... go ahead...say it you dirty little slut."

You repeated

"I...uh~...will...ou~..."

He got impatient again...and this time gave you the worse hit of all smackings you had so far. So bad that you cried out not caring anymore how loud you were and how overstimulated you were.

"Im sorry master...I don't lie to you master ahh~...ah fuck~...I will never lie to you master...and I belong to you...master...please"

You didn't know why u pleaded with him but he was content with you...slamming you into uncontrollable moans not caring if anybody was listening in or out you were in to much pain and pleasure to even care. With that he was nearing his release.

"Fuck your so fucking beautiful kitty...I'm gonna cum on your face and you better thank me...you better be fucking great full to have me on you you fucking whore and you better suck off every last inch of me out because of it...Do you understand?"

"Fuck yes...master please ahh~ please master"

With that you were brain dead...couldn't control your brain couldn't think about nothing but how good you felt...and you cumed without even thinking.

He then pulled out and grabbed your hair and forced you down onto him

"That's right bitch fuckinggg suck my dick you fucking bitch suck it to the very last...uGH~"

Then came out his cum...warm..Chunky...thick liquid...dancing around your mouth as you looked up at his with eyes rolled and body radiating heat.
He let go of you and proceeded to stare at his beautiful canvas. All the marks, all the stains every single inch of you was covered in him from head to toe...and to top it all off you were smiling on the floor convulsing from so much pleasure...

"Now come on we gotta go...it's after hours"

He spoke to himself really cause there was no way you could move let alone talk...so he picked you up dressed you then dressed himself and walked out with you in his arms.

A/n.....

I don't have words 🥴