Favours to be sold.

Start from the beginning

Hearing this Frankenstein's perception of this woman had changed a bit. Normally when a human being is in danger, they try to cling to every possible help or support they received. Sometimes they even ignored the life of other people just to make sure that they themselves were safe. In contrast to that this woman was trying to help Frankenstein even when her own chances of survival was doomed.

Frankenstein again asked the group the same question. In return, the trio answered back the same answer but with more curses and abuses. 

Seeing this, the attitude and body language of Frankenstein changed. He loosened his stiff body, put left hand in pocket, right hand on his waist. If one would had seen now, only one word would had made its way out "SEXY" as one would have screamed.

His facial expression also went through a change. A small grin appeared on his face, then it became wide. In no time it changed into a sadistic grin. He was smiling at them as if a hunter would smile when their prey was right infront of their eyes.

 He was smiling at them as if a hunter would smile when their prey was right infront of their eyes

A chill ran down through the spine of goons. They were terrified as if they had seen death itself made an appearance to them. Frankenstein called out to the woman and said her in soothing voice "Maam could please look the other way as I am dealing with them." The woman first hesitated but then seeing the confidence in Frankenstein's eyes she finally turned around.

"Now for you people" suddenly a dark aura started flowing from Frankenstein. The aura engulfed him. He started channeling his aura towards the ground. He was very calm and was still smiling at them.

Seeing all this happen in front of their eyes, the goons were no longer in their senses. They knew that the one they were dealing with was not a normal human. It was a monster. A monster in a true sense, a monster in a human's body. The goons face went pale, as if the soul itself had abandoned their bodies, trying to run away as far as possible from the monster that was infront of them. They all wanted to scream, wanted to run away with their lives but no voice or movement came from their body. They were frozen in fear, awaiting their inevitable death.

Seeing their reactions made Frankenstein's smile more wider. He was enjoying this, toying with opponents was a habit which he had. But now he could not drag this too long. He wanted to finish this as soon as possible.

He stared at them and then moved his right hand forward. In a couple of seconds, hundreds of purple tentacles emerged from the ground. This purple colored tentacles, which was created from his aura were both sharp and strong. These tentacles made their towards the bodies of the goons. It pierced their bodies from all direction and only a squeaking sound came out of their mouths. He then changed the movements of the tentacles to collect the bodies in one corner.

After all this was over, Frankenstein quickly withdrew his aura and concealed it perfectly. He then started walking slowly towards the woman, near the woman he saw a pair of glasses lying on the ground. He picked it up and put it in his pocket. He approached the woman and said in a low voice "Maam they are gone. Now you are safe however for our safety lets not waste time here and get out of here as soon as possible." Hearing this the woman turned towards Frankenstein. She was full of surprises however she quickly pulled Frankenstein towards her. With both her hands she touched Frankenstein's cheek, then she touched his shoulders, then his chest and then finally both his hands. She was firmly gripping his hands. Tears started rolling down her cheeks.

Seeing all this Frankenstein was a taken a bit aback. The woman finally spoke in a crying voice "Thank god, thank god, you are safe. I was so worried about you." hearing this Frankenstein was also surprised. Even now the woman was more concerned about him than herself. Frankenstein quickly calmed the woman and was about to leave, just then from the corner of his his eyes he saw something on the roof of a far away building. He stared at it for a couple of seconds and moved towards the street. 

The woman followed Frankenstein quietly. Once they were in the main street and a bit away from the alley, he reached his pocket and asked the woman about the glasses. The woman said that the glasses belonged to her. While giving her the glasses he saw clearly saw the face of the woman. She was pretty lady who seemed to be in her sixties, she was wearing good clothes and had a motherly smile on her face.

The woman received the glasses and put it on. Upon seeing the child she was stunned. What she saw was beyond beautiful. The blue eyes, golden hair, sharp features and a charismatic smile, she believed that truly as if an angel has appeared from the heavens to save her.

"If it's not a problem for you, would you like to come to my home" asked the woman with a motherly smile.  

The third is bit long but nonetheless things will get very interesting from here. And finally in the next part characters of the DxD world would be making their appearances. Till next time we meet...