(047.) HER NEIGHBORS LIFE ALERT

Start from the beginning

"Which one? The one that fell down the stairs or the one that had people over and they would laugh so hard and couldn't sleep?"

"No, you explained to me about what happened with that second neighbor," Dream replied. "The one that fell down. Didn't they break their leg or something?"

"Yep," Amber said. "So, after I drove them to the hospital, I stayed so I can drive them back and help them, and yeah, they have a broken leg. I was texting you the news while I was waiting in the waiting room. It was so packed it gave me anxiety."

"They're okay, though, right?"

"Yeah," Amber answered. "They had called their significant other and when we got home, they were already waiting so I just helped my neighbor in and just left."

"I remember you told me," Dream started to laugh, "like, I know it's not supposed to be funny, but I imagined that Life-Alert meme when you told me your neighbor fell."

Amber couldn't hold in her laughter, covering her mouth. "Stop," the two continued laughing, "it's not supposed to be funny."

"You're laughing," he wheezed, "so hard."

"We're so messed up," Amber said in between breaths. "We're so messed up, Clay."

"It's not like they can hear, right?" Amber quieted down and looked around her house as if expecting her neighbor's face to magically pop up. Dream laughed even harder at her nervous facial expression and struggled to breathe.

"You scaredy cat!"

"Shut up, Clay."

༻༺━━━━🌻━━━━༻༺

DREAM  @dreamhangoutReplying to @ambersnothereLIFE ALERT 😂😂😂💬       🔁        🖤

DREAM @dreamhangout
Replying to @ambersnothere
LIFE ALERT 😂😂😂
💬       🔁        🖤

|

A @ambersnothere
STOP IT 😭
💬       🔁        🖤

USER1 @USER1
Replying to @ambersnothers
The fact that Dream is using
laughing emojis other than
that annoying woozy emoji
is a relief
💬       🔁        🖤

|

DREAM @dreamhangout
This 🥴 one? 🥴
💬       🔁        🖤

|

A @ambersnothere
Replying to @USER1
You don't like it??? It's
the best emoji 😌
💬       🔁        🖤

|

DREAM @dreamhangout
Replying to @USER1 and
@ambersnothere
Amber likes it because I use
it when I send her pickup lines 😉
💬       🔁        🖤