#1 How you guys met

Brad

        You just got out of a break up and he left you in the poring rain and your all soaking wet but you didn't care all you wanted to do is go home and take a nice hot bath as you was walking you bumped into someone. "I-I'm so sorry" you said you look up and you saw this handsome boy right in front of you" it's okay it's my fault for not  looking where I was going you okay?" he said.   "what's the matter you look sad" he said "I just got dumped oh i'm so sorry i'm Brad" he said "Hi Brad i'm Y/N" you said to him  "Hi Y/N come tell me about your self okay?" he said to you  and that was the start of a beautiful relationship 

Connor

You was with your friends at the mall in the cd's store were you work at you saw a couple of cute boys the blonde on walked up to you " Hi my names Connor what's your's" hi my name is Y/N nice to meet you" you said "how about a dinner and a movie me and you" he spoke to you " sure cool " you replied "what's you number" he said " it's ******* " you told him" cool i'll text you later" as he kissed your cheek you blushed bye Y/N bye Connor.

James

You was at your friends house your where trying to play amnesia by 5sos "ugh this is so hard" you said "I can get my brother James to help you " your friend said "thank you" "welcome Y/N " she said to you " James MCVEY GET YOU BUTT DOWN HERE" she screamed you started laughing "ugh what do you want" he said. "Can you teach Y/N play amnesia on guitar sure" he said smirking you blushed" hey Y/N "he said to you "hey James" you said. "come here hey patted his lap" smirking and giving you a playful wink  you giggled and walked to him and sat on his lap "okay what are having trouble with" he said to you in a genital tone  "i'm having trouble with AB" ( I don't know guitar so just bear with me)" that's easy Y/N" hey Y/B/F/N" yeah big bro can yo go out and buy me a dollar worth of cheese" your friend rolled her eyes and left now were wear we "he said in a seductive tone " we were doing ab "you replied "I have a better idea" he said to you looking deep in your eyes" what?" you said he kissed you you kissed back he pulled away "Y/N will you be my girlfriend " he said to you "yes" you said to him.

Tristian

"Y/N yeah" you said to your friend were going out to a party tonight she said "wanna come" sure you "said "yay Y/B/F/N" what she said I love you I hate you to" she said" rude" you comment " aw thank's babe " she said while giggling" what ever come on let's go to Starbucks's ya you friend holds her pinkie out you two intertwine your pinkies together you laughed at some stupid joked she said you felt something bumped into you i'm so sorry the guy said it's alright just watch out were your going next time you said Tristan what you said my names Tristan oh my names Y/N hi Y/N what's a pretty girl doing here just getting coffee with my friend Y/B/F/N oh cool here's my number ****** thank's Tristian i'll call you or i'll call you he said.