𝗵𝗲'𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗴𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝘄𝗮𝘆 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 ❦

╔═══════════════╗
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣
╚═══════════════╝

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾♫ young and beautiful - lana del rey ♫☽༓・*˚⁺

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

    Immediately after Rose-Mary's shocking confession, the two girls quickly and discreetly walked to the nearest convenience store, careful to avoid any watchful eyes. They picked up a pregnancy test and went to Becca's house.

"So, I just pee on the stick?" Rose-Mary loudly asked from inside Becca's bathroom.

"Right," Becca said, leaning against the outside of the wooden door.

"Becca, I'm not sure if I can do this. What if it's positive? I can't have a baby, I'm still a baby."

"It'll be okay, Roe," Becca reassured her in a soothing voice. "Somehow I've managed to deal with it."

The Holbrook girl sighed, "Okay, I'm gonna do it."
She quickly peed on the stick, letting out a sigh of nervousness. "Now, we wait."

"So, who's the father?" Becca slightly chuckled.

"Woah, woah, woah. That's not how this works. If I tell you who mine is, then you have to tell me who yours is."

"Deal," Becca agreed.

"You go first," Rose-Mary quickly stated.

Becca rolled her eyes but reluctantly obliged. "It was this stupid, drunk college guy I met at a party. He was a frat bro with a douchey smirk and an even douchier personality. We had sex, and then he never called me."

"Oh, I'm sorry," Rose-Mary stated sympathetically as she sat in the same position as Becca, leaning against the door, but on the other side of it.

"It's fine. It's probably for the better, anyways. He would have made a shitty father. Sam and I are planning to tell people that it's our kid," Becca explained. "Your turn."

Rose-Mary bit her lip, not wanting to tell. But, if she could trust anyone, it would be Becca. "Harry."

Becca's eyes widened, "Wow."

"Yeah. I guess, we really didn't think about protection. How could I be so fucking stupid? I don't do stuff like that. I'm not that reckless."

"Shh," Becca calmed her down from outside. "You're not stupid. We all make mistakes. Ours just happened to have big consequences."