3 (W h o D o n e I t)

Start from the beginning

SCREE🔇: I just texted Nezu to come to the 1A dorms so I can show him the proof in person. Also Shou, we should get Midoriya’s side of what happened–he seemed to know what Mineta was going to say.

Sleep?💤: Alright we can ask him later. First things first; we need to deal with the problem.

🗑️: I’m not the problem, it’s her!

[MOMo has muted ️🗑️ for 24 hours]

MOMo: Iida, can you take his phone away? He’s causing more issues.

iiDAD: Yes, Yaoyrozu.

MOMo: Please just call me YaoMomo like everyone else.

iiDAD: Alright.

‹›Aftet they all were‹›
‹›calmed down‹›   

[Innocent? is online]

Innocent?: Hey guys sorry if I worried any of you!

SCREE🔇: No need to apologize little listener! If it’s alright, could you maybe tell us what happened? You seemed to know what he was going to say.

Innocent?: Oh, it’s not really anything too big 😅

⚡I - g o - Z A P⚡: Mido, tell them the truth. You don’t have to do it here, I’ll add them to the other chat with everyone who already knows so you aren’t uncomfortable.

Innocent?: Thanks Kami.

In the emo/insomniacs
group chat         

[Misunderstood🎮 has-]
[-added 2 users to the chat]

Misunderstood🎮: Now you can tell them without the others knowing what happened. I have a feeling the newbie already priced together who you are anyway.

Trauma❤️: Thanks ig

Sleep?💤: Now please explain what happened.

Trauma❤️: Because of what happened to my key I couldn't lock my door when I went out shopping. I was gone for a while but when I went back to my room I was going to get changed into a new binder so I could wash the one I was currently wearing but I coukdn’t find them since Mineta took them.

SCREE🔇: I’ll go check his room and see if I can find the binders he took. Nezu will be informed on everything and Mineta will probably face a transfer of classes at the very least–if not expulsion.

Sleep?💤: Did anything else happen before he outed you to the class chat?

Trauma❤️: At first I didn’t know it was him so I did what Todoroki suggested and asked the people with rooms next to me if they knew where they were. When I found out it was Mineta I tried to talk him out of exposing me and he said some... unsavoury things.

PassTheAux: What did he say to our child?!

€møß¡®ẞ: I have our sacrificial ritual prepared. Dark Shadow and I would also like to know what he said to you.

Trauma❤️: He didn’t say anything too bad you guys. Jeez you two really are like my emo parents.

❓❔: For some reason I don’t really believe that.
(Delivered 5 minutes ago)

Copy N Paste: He’s not answering?

[Wall?👀 is online]

Wall?👀: My wall senses are tingling...

Richwitheyebags: What?

Wall?👀: Someone is starting at a wall, I must find and join them.

PassTheAux: So he’s staring at a wall? Wall when you get to him can you make sure that’s all he’s doing?

Wall?👀:👍

Copy N Paste: So it was the little gremlin s*** who did that? Emos, Insomniacs, and others–let’s gobshoe that thing why you don’t mess with someone from our squad.

Wall?👀: I made it to his dorm and it sounds like he’s playing some music. Imma go in and join him now.

Richwitheyebags: Great now there’s basically two Walls.

Wall?👀: He’s fine btw.

Sleep?💤: Alright. Present Mic did you and Nezu meet up yet?

SCREE🔇: Yeah but he’s only transferring Mineta’s classes. Apparently his dad has some info Nezu wants to keep secret and he threatened to release it if his son got expelled.

€møß¡®ẞ: Ah yes the one thing we can always count on being there–¢ø®®Ω¶7¡øⁿ…