{if you aren't comfortable imagining yourself wearing one of these you can pick something else that you're more comfortable in}

Hurry up and put it on, do you need help or something?" Y/N shakes their head, "Could you turn around?"

"Oh right!" Thea turns around as Y/N gets dressed. "Done." Thea turns around and hands Y/N a mask to wear, to cover up their face so no one will be able to tell that it's them. {expect for techno and Thea of course}

"Okay you should be good, there's no one mother will be able to tell it's you

"Okay you should be good, there's no one mother will be able to tell it's you." All of a sudden Thea's bedroom door opens, and someone walks in. "Thea are they here yet." A monotoned voice says, and Y/N turns around to see techno, he had stopped walking and was now admiring them. "Wow." He says under his breath."

Thea runs over and closes the door, "Idiot you should've closed the door. What are you doing here you're supposed to be getting ready." He was still looking at Y/N, "I just wanted to see if Y/N got to your room safely." He looked at Thea who was rolling her eyes, "Yeah okay lover boy you saw that she's safe now get out before people get suspicious." She said pushing him out of the room.

"He's so weird anyway where were we? Oh yeah, here tie this to your leg and his it behind your pants/skirt." She hands Y/N a dagger it was very sharp, "what's this for?"

Thea shrugs, "You know, just in case your in trouble, and neither I nor Techno is there to help you." Y/N nods, "O-okay." They tie it to their leg and hide it as Thea said.

"Now it's not for another couple hours but I need to get ready, so we can just hang out in here until then." Y/N sits on Thea's bed and looks around at all her cool stuff, as they were looking they saw a photo of Techno, he looked like he was about 10 or 9. He was holding the head of a creeper, which they had assumed he had just killed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
{Time skip cause I'm too lazy to write any dialog}
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
{Y/N's POV}
It was time. Thea and I had both finished getting ready, and the plan was now ago. Thea leads me to another secret passageway that leads me to the front yard. Multiple carriages with beautiful horses passed while I and Thea were hiding behind a bush waiting for the right one. "That's it!" Thea whisper yelled.