[ 1 ] art at its finest

[word count: 708]

y/n's pov

y/n's pov

"y/n!" i heard a shout behind me as i was getting ready to leave class. "oh hey mr. uzui..do you need something?" i asked my teacher.

"i noticed that your art is just absolutely splendid! would you be interested in joining the art club?" he asked. splendid? my art isn't anything special..

"i-well uh..why so suddenly? i know i haven't joined a club yet, but i don't know if the art club is right..i mean i don't make anything special.." i replied to him. i wasn't sure if i wanted to decline or accept..my only specialty was making paper airplanes and flying them around in the classroom, i don't know if it would be considered art.

"you see your origami skills are absolutely flamboyant! and plus if i don't get one more member our club will shut down... SO JOIN US Y/N :) !!"

oh so this is what it's about..he just needs more members in the club..

"i..i mean i guess it would be rude to decline.. but i don't think i'd be any help to the club.."
i replied to him.

he let out a disappointed sigh. "well consider it, will ya? just stop by after school and check us out!" he said in a hopeful tone. well maybe it wouldn't hurt to see what this club has to offer..

☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎

"Y/N YOU CAME! OH HOW FANTASTIC OF YOU!" mr. uzui shouted as i stood in the middle of the doorway. i ended up deciding on stopping by the art room after school.

"COME IN CHECK OUT WHAT WE DO!" mr. uzui shouted as he stepped aside letting me enter. as i entered, i felt something hit my forehead. well of course they start throwing stuff at me once they see me..

i looked below me at what hit me and saw.. a paper airplane?!

"muichiro! apologize to the girl!" i heard a boy yell from inside the room. i looked at the boy who yelled and saw that he had long black hair with teal tips at the end. i looked back down at my feet to see another boy picking up the airplane.

except, he looked exactly like the other boy across the room. huh? the boy at my feet picked up the airplane before looking up at me. "who are you?" he asked.

the boy across the room walked up to us. "you airhead...introduce yourself first!" he said as he wacked the back of the other boy's head. they both looked at me. "i'm yuichiro. this is my twin brother muichiro." the boy with his hair up in a ponytail said. ah so they are twins.. yuichiro has his hair up and muichiro doesn't..

"yes! let's introduce everyone shall we?" mr. uzui spoke. he pointed to the twins. "the one with the ponytail is yuichiro. he expresses his flashy art with oil pastels! and next to him is muichiro. muichiro expresses his art in origami paper airplanes," our teacher continued.

paper airplanes, huh..

mr. uzui continued introducing everyone. "tanjiro over there is an artistic water color user!" he pointed to a boy with redish hair before continuing.

"over there is zenitsu who enjoys drawing, and in that area are our painters who paint flamboyant landscapes; aoi and kanao. and that girl with orange tips at the end of her hair is nezuko. she enjoys sewing." wow, there sure are a lot of different forms of art over here.

they all gave me a warm smile before continuing what they were doing. mr. uzui gave me a little push towards muichiro, causing my forehead to hit his chest. "SORRY I UM IM SORRY-" i backed away from him and gave mr. uzui an angered look.

"YOU TWO BOTH LIKE MAKING AIRPLANES SO IM SURE YOU'LL GET ALONG SPLENDIDLY :) !!" mr. uzui said. geez, pushy much isn't he..but he's right.. he seems like a fun guy..

"so will you join us y/n? we really just do whatever we want here, so don't be shy." i gave mr. uzui a little nod. "well uh..yea sure i guess.." after saying that, everyone in the room celebrated. well this will be fun..

 well this will be fun