27

"Oh come on, that is not fair." I shot back as I saw Alex walking towards the ice cream parlor.

Wells smiles at me, "Maybe not. But you know I'm right." 

"You know I'm right." I mocked. 

Alex walked into the parlor and saw us, sitting down next to us, "What's wrong? Wells texted me that there was an emergency."

"Seriously?" 

Wells smiled at me and I glared back, "Alright, well I'm gonna drive myself home so I can take a nap. Enjoy each other's company." Wells grabbed the keys from the table and limped away. 

"I'm confused." Alex said.

I groaned and placed my head on the table, "Aren't we all," I lifted my head up and looked at Alex, "Here's what Wells wants me to say, 'Hey Alex. I just officially broke things off with Mattia and will never return to him because I respect myself enough to not date cheaters. I'm also into you because you are the better man and I honestly don't deserve you.'"

Alex nods his head, "Ok...what do you want to say?"

I looked at him and sighed, "Hey Alex. I'm into you and don't deserve you because you've done so much for me." 

Alex nodded his head again in consideration, "Alright." 

I rolled my eyes, "That's it?" 

"Yup..." 

I frowned at him, "Ok..." 

Alex laughed, "I'm messing with you and now I'm asking to kiss you."

I looked at him, "Don't ask...just do it." 

Happy ever after...whatever.

I'm playing, I'll tell you what really happened after that.

Mattia tried to get back together again with me, which of course I rejected, I was happy with Alex. My mental health got better and my following went back up again. 

I was happy. I am happy.

Now its the end.

Peace motherfuc-

Yeah, I probably shouldn't call you guys that.

A/n

Lmao I played you all.

I stopped liking Mattia like after writing the third chapter. Ya'll who do like him, good for you.

But this is seriously the end. Say bye bye to the characters. 

Peace out and wait for the next fanfic.

Vote

Comment

Share

Follow

-Eve Wanders