Chapter 23 Destruction of Archimedes

Before I begin this chapter, I think I should tell you why I had not been updating any of my stories. The reason is simple; I just lost interest in writing. Not only that, I kind of lost interest in TOG as a whole, so I am not really motivated to write a new chapter.

But since the new TOG season started, my interest in the TOG story is back, and then I finally decided to continue this story but don't expect a constant update. I will only write when I have my free time.

__________________________________________

''Speak''

'thought'

Announcer

__________________________________________

Arriving outside of the cave, Evol look up toward the Archimedes that is flying in the sky.

With a scowl on his face, he quickly summons his Rashomon from the shadow, with its head also starring toward the Archimedes.  

''Are you sure about this?'' Mira asks, standing next to Evol 'If you do this, you will put a massive target on your head, not just from other regulars but also from the ten great families.''

''I know'' 

''Then why?''

''Isn't it obvious? FUG is controlling Archimedes, and it was FUG who created that piece of trash that I defeated. And besides, I want to become the strongest inside the tower and climb toward the top of the tower, surpassing the ten great families, surpassing Enryu and surpassing Phantaminum himself.''

''And to do that, I must destroy the ten great families and FUG first before I can climb toward the top. Right now, it is a great chance to put a massive in their plan. Without the Archimedes, FUG and the ten great families will have lost one of their main incomes from the tower. I know it might be like a drop in the ocean for them, but this is only the beginning.'' Evol explain

Evol then presses one of the buttons on his bracelet, and his shinsu start to increase, and his Rashomon form starts to change.

FIRE, EVOLUTION!!

ARE YOU READY?
.

.

"Henshin"

.

.

BURN. BURN... BURN BURN BURN!!!

BURNING DRAGON!!!

With that, his Rashomon colour changes to crimson red like blood while fire starts to engulf the whole being. 

Mira, who stands next to Evol, seem surprised by the change in appearance and powers, but she quickly composes herself back.

But Evol does not care about Mira; his sole focus is to destroy the Archimedes floating in the sky, and without any hesitation, he starts to charge his attack.

Evolto Kimewaza

Ultimate Judement

Shinsu starts to gather in front of Rashomon mouth. The shinsu that gather in front of Rashomon has the same property as the Evolto cero technique. It focuses shinsu into one spot, condenses it into a smaller orb before creating another shinsu ball on top of it before repeating the process. Still, in this case, Evolto adds something more special.