Meeting the In-laws

Începe de la început

He choked. What. The. Fuck?

"And you're telling me this just now, why?"

A little warning sir-

"I saw my mom's text this morning after I woke up."

The cereal addict almost banged his head onto the counter. He managed to stop himself. He already has like 0 braincells and doesn't need to put into the negatives.

How even-? You know what? We're just not gonna question anything.

Anyways, that led to Jacob rushing to stuff his face with the cereal and then rushing to put some suitable clothes.

Why was he so nervous? It wasn't like he and Kevin were engaged. So why was he having such a mental breakdown over what to wear?

Did he perhaps want to impress them? Or maybe he just didn't want to look like a complete peasant next to the extravagant royalty that he just knew his parents would look like?

Maybe a bit of both honestly. He kind of wanted to prove himself as being worthy of dating Kevin.

He decided to go with a fashionable white button up with a collar, purposely keeping the first two unbuttoned for style.

He put on some worn out black jeans that hugged his thighs and called it a wrap. (A/N: Jacob's thighs are 👌)

He wasn't gonna put on shoes because they were inside of the house. Shoes indoors are a no no.

He was putting the finishing touches, making sure the clothes laid just right and then ran out towards the bathroom, this time to do his hair.

Once that looked decent, he decided that it was good enough and went down to greet Kevin once more. That asshole was still in his pyjamas.

"Are you not gonna change?"

The brunette didn't flinch and kept his attention on the food ahead of him.

"Why? Am I going somewhere? My parents have seen me naked, me being in my sleepwear isn't exactly new to them."

Rolling his eyes, Jacob made his way over to where the younger sat and hugged him.

"Fine, you do that."

Kevin turned around to look at him and his jaw dropped.

"Holy fuck you look great. Like, wow. I mean, you looked good before but this is just so-"

Jacob cut him off with a peck and giggled, "I get it. Thanks."

His boyfriend grinned uncontrollably, "I love you so damn much."

"I love you too."

And then guess what happened? The fucking doorbell rang and Jacob's blood pressure spiked.

Oh God.

Kevin jumped up from where he was sitting a ran to answer the door, Jacob following him at a much slower pace.

He was super nervous and he needed to calm the fuck down. However, the second he got into the living room and saw Kevin's parents entering the mansion, he panicked. He nearly ran away because he was so scared.

He watched the family greetings and felt his anxiety climb with every passing second.

He pushed himself against the wall, hoping to blend in. Maybe they wouldn't notice he was there-

"Oh Kevin, who's this?"

Mr. Moon gestured to where he stood and he gulped.

Shit. He'd been spotted.

"His name's Jacob Bae. He's my boyfriend."

Fuck. Abort Abort.

"Really!?" Kevin's mom screeched and ran towards him at full speed.

Jacob almost screamed when she embraced him and started pinching his cheeks. Calm down woman!

"Oh my God! He's so cute!!! When's the marriage?"

They both choked.

"Mom! We're not engaged!"

He watched as both of his parents' face fell.

"You're not? Why?"

Kevin looked at his feet, "Haven't gotten there... yet."

Now, Jacob didn't and nor did Kevin's mother hear that yet, but his father sure did and a smirk crept onto the old man's face.

"Yet...." he nudged his son and wriggled his brows up and down, "So you will be eventually?"

"Oh honey, of course they will!"

The couple blushed furiously and Jacob could feel his soul leave his body.

Why does everyone talk about them getting married all of the time? Are they legitimately trying to manifest them to do so? (A/N: yes)

Now the icing on the cake for Jacob's embarrassment was what Kevin said to follow that.

"Well, maybe one day..."

AUTHOR'S NOTE:Wassup?I updated Yay!!!

AUTHOR'S NOTE:
Wassup?
I updated Yay!!!

I can't tell you what I was on while writing this chapter but I can tell you that it wasn't sleep.

I wrote most of this at ass o'clock and so I didn't edit or revise shit. If there are any mistakes well then so fucking be it I don't particularly care atm.

Anyways I hope you enjoyed this headassery that was this chapter and just a reminder-

I PURPLE YOU ALL MY LOVELY LITTLE CUBS!!!!
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜