☆Damn Shape-shifters!

Começar do início

Me: What?!

Ash: Well hello to you too Amanda Panda

Me: Don't call me that! Now what the hell do you want?!

Ash: You want me to call you AJ?

Me: No, I really don't

Ash: Fine, but I found something...

Me: Oh-I'm sure you did- what?!

Ash: Well, it's... it's about Vanessa-

Me: No! Don't! Just... don't. Call me when you have actual news

I hang up and shove my phone back into my pocket. "Sorry," I say walking back into the room and unwrapping my taco."You owe me a pie," I state as Dean finishes off the apple pie.

He's about to reply when his phone rings. He picks up and listens for a while before ending the call and explaining the whole case.

"So... what I don't understand is, what does this guy get out of torturing and killing all these women... " Sam says.

"Why do monsters do anything?," I ask.

"Another one of life's mysteries..." Dean says slowly.

Sam says,"We should go, stop anymore murders. So... hurry," getting up. He give me a quick hug and whispers, "bye, Amanda."

"Bye, Sammy..." I whisper back with a smirk.

He lightly scoffs but smiles before heading out the door.

"I should probably go..." Dean say scratching the back of his head.

I walk over to him slowly. "Yah- probably," I say. He awkwardly nods and walks towards the door.

"Bye, Amanda."

I give him a wink and a smirk, "I'm sure we'll see each other again."

Once he leaves, I let out a sigh;

Well that was awkward... and I'm definitely coming with them. I hurriedly throw my clothes, my sticker-covered laptop, and essentials, in a dark red duffel bag, and drag my case down the stairs. They sit there in the driver and passenger seat arguing.

Typical brothers.

I open the trunk and dump in the weapons, being very cautious with my prized possession; my Remington 700 Sniper Rifle. I have it in a guitar case lined with foam to disguise it. I hop in the back seat of that sexy black '67 Chevy Impala. Damn...

Dean looks at me through the mirror, "Sorry, but we don't pick up hitchhikers."

I give him a smirk and say sarcastically, "I think it depends on the hitchhiker..."

Sam asks nicely,"no offense Amanda, but why do you wanna come?"

I shrug, "Road trips, hunting, bad-ass car which I fangirled over with Sam b-t-dubs, and Dean owes me a pie."

"Seriously, we work alone," Dean answers.

"Seriously, you're wasting time," I state leaning against the leather. Dean reluctantly starts the car and drives off.

"So... how did you guys get started in hunting," I ask making conversation.

"After our mom died, our dad kinda raised us in the lifestyle," Dean answers a little painfully. I could tell it was a touchy subject.

"Sorry about your mom...Well I started training when I was 17, first kill was a werewolf almost a year ago," I state remembering the giant scar in my back.