Lisa shrugged. "I figured I'd just aggravate you by arriving unannounced and taking up your time. We have half an hour, by the way. So eat some cake and relax those tense shoulders."

She saw how Jennie was rolling her problem shoulder, which she stopped doing once it was mentioned. Jennie blushed lightly and pulled the cake towards her. "Not that this isn't nice, but why?"

Lisa looked away. "An apology for barging in like a moron this morning."

Jennie quietly opened the cake box and grabbed a plastic fork from within, then, "Oh." She stabbed the cake with her fork. "Lisa," she looked up, "I'm still your wife, you know." She was clearly resisting a smile. "You've done way more than just look at my naked body. And you're allowed to see it still, regardless."

Lisa gripped the fabric of her pants. "No, not regardless. Things are weird right now. Even if legally we're still married, I shouldn't be doing something like that. Not until, um," she cleared her throat, "not until my heart is in a warmer place, you know?"

Jennie stared at her for a long moment, making her squirm. Eventually she looked away to start eating. "Are you going to sit there and stare, or have some cake as well?"

Lisa was relieved that Jennie let it go. Her wet dreams still bothered her, because they'd been so good, and for the first time in what was probably two years, she was really aching to get laid. Her fingers took the edge off, but they weren't enough.

"I brought two forks for a reason," Lisa shot back playfully. Jennie merely smiled, and then they sat and ate the cake together. They didn't realize time had gone by so quickly, even though they weren't saying a word. The door to Jennie's office suddenly burst open, startling them, and Chaeyoung stumbled in the doorway with her hands wrapped around a man's arm.

"Sir, as I said, her appointment hasn't finished."

The man sent Chaeyoung a chilling glare. "I have an appointment with Jennie at two thirty sharp. I don't appreciate being made to wait."

Lisa stood and glared him down. Chaeyoung released the man and stepped back. She gave them a sheepish grin. So clearly she had been trying to postpone, so that they could have more time. As annoying as she could be sometimes, Lisa actually appreciated it. She felt like she'd been able to give Jennie a nice short break, and that was a great feeling.

"Don't you know it's rude to burst in without permission like that?" Lisa asked him.

He straightened and fixed his perfectly set tie. "Not when I called ahead weeks ago. You are?" His eyes flicked to the cake on Jennie's desk and the flowers, and he clearly seemed to disapprove.

Jennie stood from her desk and rounded it to sit on the edge. She crossed her arms over her chest. Lisa expected her to smile politely and apologize, but instead a cold mask settled over her face and she gave the man a glare that made even Lisa falter.

"Who she is has no bearing. I will see you when I am free to do so, Jun. You are not allowed to storm in here like you own the place, and if you ever want to work with me again, you will make sure you remember that."

Jun bristled. He straightened, but Lisa was still taller than him and Jennie didn't seem to care about their posturing.

"I assume my father wouldn't be pleased to hear that I was late to my next meeting because you were having a date."

Jennie lifted a brow in challenge. She didn't need to explain, is what her expressions said, because she was the boss. Jun didn't seem to care, though. It made Lisa so angry.

Is this what she deals with every day? Macho men and their egos?

Deciding to hell with it, Lisa took Jennie's hand and sent Jun a glare. "I suppose I should go. I can't keep you all day, even if I am your wife." Jun frowned. Lisa looked into Jennie's suddenly surprised eyes, then dipped down and kissed her, making sure that Jun got an eyeful. When she pulled away, Jennie stared at her helplessly and Lisa stepped aside.