Wanna Go For A Car Ride~? || Mammon Pt.2

Start from the beginning

The tears from the male dropped onto your hand as he completely turned off the car,you pulled him in close allowing him let out all of his emotions that he was too scared to show around the brothers in case of being mocked and being called a "lowlife demon" in Lucifer's words. He cried into your chest as you ran your fingers though his hair causing him to lookup at you with almost golden glowing eyes,bringing him closer to your heated body.Lips was inches away causing him to close the gap between the your bodies.His soft lips against yours,an arm go around his neck as the kiss gets deeper and more heated. Pulling away for air after a few minutes looking to his eyes"i love you so much Mammon...a-and i mean it much more then i do,i love you with everything i have" This made him smile a light yet gentle smile "I love you too MC,your my most prize treasure that i could ever ask for"

You both look into each others and embraced each other with a deep kiss,your bodies pressed together.Your hand wonders grazing his clothed cock causing it grow erected as he gave out a shaky moan in pleasure watching your smooth hands brush on his tented cock more"fuck just like that MC~"moving your hand away he bit his lip twitching in his clothing as his cock was aching for you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The sounds of moaning and slurping sounds filled the car as you was laid against the back seat legs spread apart exposing your soaking wet pussy which dripped with your juices all over the car seat,Mammon between your legs keeping them apart with the seat belts flicking his tongue over your entrance at a rapid pace causing your moans only to roll of your tongue a lot easier. You begged to be allowed to cum but to no avail. A soft needy whimper escaped your throat as he moved next to you placing your once restrained leg across his lap keeping it held open with his arm,his warm and long fingers brushed and poked against your pussys entrance.He gave you a sweet,passionate kiss pushing them deep inside you which made a loud moan be muffled.The feeling of his fingers move in and out of your entrance slowly make your legs just tremble for more,you grind your hips against his fingers to match his sense of pace during the heated moment. The aching feeling of your body needing his cock to fill your womb with his seed only grew more and more as your was edged closer to your orgasm,and without warning you throw your head back releasing your juices all over the seats and car windows.

Mammon watched with a delighted smirk on his face,he stripped himself from his clothing exposing you to his pierced cock,your eyes was drawn to it as you wanted to feel the Avatar Of Greed fuck your throat and pour his cum down your throat.You wanted to feel the thick salty taste slide down your throat so badly it made your legs shake in desperation.You swayed your hips slightly moving in front of him running your index finger down his shaft feeling the cold metal of his Jacobs ladder touch at your skin before you leaned forward poking your tongue out slowly running your tongue along them blushing as your eyes looked up at him.He moaned out in pleasure rolling his head back.You ran your tongue along the glands of the tip causing his cock to throb needily for so much more,you giggle. "Someone is very needy~" you purred pumping at his length "oh you h-have no idea MC~fuck~"

After what felt like hours of you teasing his cock he grabbed your arm flipping your position as he hovered on top intertwining your fingers together with his as you looked into his eyes,he was nervous but he needed this,you both needed this"nice and gentle yea?"he spoke kissing your lips slowly as you nodded in agreement to him,he took his length in his hand slowly rubbing it against your wet folds before pushing inside letting out a quiet gasp as you moaned out in the kiss but it was muffled by Mammon's soft lips"nice and slow~"he whispered into your ears kissing your neck as did slow thrusts causing light moans to fill the car.His cock entered in and out of your pussy slowly making your mouth hang open as you gave out soft yet lewd noises"harder~please~"you begged as he looked into your eyes his thrusts going harder but he kept the soft thrusts in match.His cock twitched inside you.He was close as your warm wet walls squeezed his cock making him edge closer to releasing his sperm deep inside.

His cock was thrusting in you at a rapid yet gentle pace,your body quivered in delight feeling your orgasm get closer and closer"M-Mammon im gonna cu-cum~"you gasped out as your nails ran down his back making him shiver"cum on this cock~cum on this fucking cock~"he spoke snarling out as you cry out in pleasure allowing your wet juices to squirt all over him cause his precum to slide out the tip of his cock,he was getting close.His throbbing cock pulsated deep inside before he speeds up his horns and wings forming from his body"ah fuck!"he yelled out slamming his entire cock deep inside before releasing his seed deep inside you making sure to fill up your womb with his seed.

You cry out in pleasure.He panted hard pressing your foreheads together as he held your hands in his smiling lightly"you took all so well~im proud of you"he smiled as he gave your cheek soft kisses,he looked into your eyes as he slowly pulled out sitting next to you bring you close to his chest wanting to hold you close to him for the time being"lets cuddle before we clean up and head back"you nodded in agreement nuzzling your face into his chest listening to the strong heart beat with a gentle smile closing your eyes.