↳ 𝗘𝗽𝗶𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲.

Start from the beginning

"We will start to descend soon, so please fasten your seat belts. Thank you." The stewardess ended their speech as the others also started getting ready for the land off.

•❅─────✧❅✦❅✧─────❅•

"Ah! My daughter!" Your mother shouted upon seeing you enter the household, the old lady greeted you with open arms as your father watched from behind, happy to see that the joy's of his life have finally crossed paths again.

"I missed you! Welcome back!" The woman excitedly exclaimed as she gave you a light squeeze that you could have sworn broke some bones in your body.

"Have you seen Miya? His mom often tells me that the boy missed you so much!" She said, a tint of pink appeared on your cheeks by the mention of your significant other. You just gave the woman a closed-eye smile as you embraced her more, resting your head on your mother's shoulder as you sighed blissfully by your mother's warmth.

Oh how you missed your mother so much.

"I haven't seen him, mom. It's like 4 o-clock, he still might be at school or something." You whispered, you then let go of the hug after a few seconds and went to your father to also give him the same hug that you did to your mother.

The old man let out a chuckle as he patted your head, he wasn't the kind of father to be really clingy to his wife or children.

"Welcome back, Y/n." Your father whispered.

•❅─────✧❅✦❅✧─────❅•

"Mom, I'm going to head out." You told your mother as you started fixing the clothes that you're currently wearing.

Your father who was watching a reality show, glanced at you when you mentioned heading out. Despite you living alone in the U.S, your father still had his grip on you and strictly prohibited you from going out.

"Huh? To where?" The old lady asked, giving a glance at your outfit. You looked at the mirror as you started arranging the tiny hair that was in front of your face.

"Miya's school. I'm going to surprise him!" You exclaimed, giving out a wide grin as you stared at the hundreds of missed calls and texts from Miya.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
27 Missed calls from
Neko Boyfriend <33.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Neko Boyfriend <33

Miya:
Y/n! Hiiiii

Miya:
Are you busy?

Miya:
When are you coming
back to Okinawa?

Miya:
Are you still sleeping?
strange..

Miya:
Message me when you
wake up.

Miya:
I love you..

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Poor boy, he's head over heels for you.

"Surprise him? Didn't you tell him that you're already here in Okinawa?" you shook your head as an answer.