"your body belongs to me"

you & berlin were going shopping today, he took you to the mall & y'all went into h&m.

berlin: "OUUU LOOK AT THAT DRESS"
it was a tight sage green dress with long sleeves.
you: "that would look sexy on you"
you laughed.
berlin: "don't play with me bru, don't play with me like that bru"
berlin laughed & grabbed the dress & put it up against you to see how it would look on you.
berlin: "EUGHHH THAT SHIT SEXY AS HELL ON YOU BABYGIRL"
he was being loud & everyone stared for a second at the both of you, you were embarrassed.
berlin: "ight ight lemme chill but you needa try this on RIGHT NOW-"

a guy that worked there walked up to you & berlin
worker: "wassup ? can i help y'all with anything ?"
berlin's thoughts: "who the fuck is this nigga ?!"
you: "um, no but thank you, i was gonna try this on though, where's the fitting rooms ?"
the worker looked you up & down & bit his lip.
berlin was cautious at this point & was ready for whatever this guy was finna pull.

berlin grabbed your shoulder, his nostrils were flared & he was breathing heavier while staring at the worker waiting for his next move.
worker: "i don't think you'll need to try that on, looks like it would fit your body-"
berlin got in front of him before he could even finish his sentence.

berlin: "ight listen nigga, i don't know what the fuck kinda worker you are ? but YOU have no business telling MY GIRL what's gonna fit her, how it's gonna fit her, & how the fuck it's gonna look on her !"
berlin had raised his voice while being all up in the workers face, everyone froze & was staring at him.
berlin: "so say sum else mf, please say sum else to her I DARE YOU!"

you were trying to pull berlin away from the worker but he only got closer to him to spit in his face.
security came running up to berlin & the worker.

security: "okay okay what's the problem here ?"
security split the worker & berlin up
berlin was heated, little things made him really mad when it came to you.

berlin: "oh i'll tell you what happened, this BITCH wanna walk up to my girl commenting on her body n shit, he got me fucked all the way up"
the worker didn't speak.
security: "okay well we're gonna have to have you leave this store, we can't have any commotion in here, people are trying to shop sir"
berlin shook his head & grabbed the dress from you.

berlin: "okay, well can i atleast pay for this dress & get the fuck outta here then ?"
security: "yes you can sir"
you had your hand rubbing around berlins back as y'all walked to check out.
you: "please try to calm down berlin"
you get worried about him when he gets really mad.
berlin payed for your dress & y'all walked out the store into a family bathroom.

you & berlin went into one of the biggest stalls.
berlin closed the door & leaned against the stall door looking at you.
you: "what ?"
berlin: "nothing"
you: "so why are we in here ?"
berlin leaned off the stall & bent down to get in your face. he lifted your chin up & stared into your eyes.
berlin: "because i wanna show you that your body belongs to me & nobody else"
you were trying to say something but stuttered on your words.

berlin leaned you against the stall door & unzipped his pants while taking his boxers off.
berlin: "don't just look at me babygirl, take them pants off for daddy"
he smiled at you licking his lips.
you took your pants & panties off.
berlin lifted you against the door while helping you put your legs around his waist.
his forehead was against yours as he closed his eyes slipping his dick slowly inside of you.
berlin: "fuckkkk you feel so warm baby"
you were quietly moaning & panting but you were trying so hard not to let it all out as loud as you wanted.

berlin was pounding you as hard as he could, the screws in the door sounded like they were gonna fall out.
your moans were getting a little louder & berlin knew you were trying to keep them in.
berlin got in your ear while panting.
berlin: "i gotchu baby, let it out for me"
he put his hand over your mouth & pounded you even harder & faster.
you moans were muffled against his hand.
after a few more minutes you were both about to reach your climaxes.
berlin: "oh shit i'm finna cum"
you begged him to cum inside of you as you were both getting closer to your climax.
berlin's body started to tremble as his legs locked up inhaling & groaning as he released his warm cum inside of you.

berlin: "fuckkkk...oh my god"
you looked at him & smiled out of breath while he was wiping sweat off of his forehead.
he lifted you off of the door & you fell in the floor.
berlin laughed & was trying to help you but couldn't from laughing so hard.
berlin: "DAMN I REALLY DISABLED YO ASS HUH GIRL ?"
you: "bruh stop playing & help me"
you were embarrassed but was laughing with him
your legs couldn't stop shaking.
berlin grabbed your hand & pulled you up helping you put your clothes back on.
berlin: "okay you sit on the toilet or sum while i put my clothes back on"
you sat down & laughed.

berlin grabbed your hand & the bag with your dress & y'all went out of the stall.
he had his arm wrapped around you as y'all walked to the car & went home.