"Itadakimasu." Kota whispered, as the two placed their hands together, silently eating.

Kota took a spoonful of rice and egg, placing it gently into his mouth as a burst of flavor hit his tastebuds. His eyes widened as he started to hungrily shove the food into his mouth. (Y/n) looked from above the book to see the boy happily eating, a warm smile spread across her face as she continued to eat.

"Thank you...." Kota said as they placed their empty plates in the sink. The masked girl only shook her head giving him closed eyes, that indicated that she was smiling at him. She didn't really like kids, they could be messy at times, but Kota was different, he was considerate, and he warmed up to her quickly. So when Kota reached out and clutched a part of her shirt with his hand as she was waching the dishes, she smiled as dried down her hands to pat his head.

Once she was done washing the dishes, (y/n) and Kota walked out to clean the steps in front of the lodging cabin. Kota trailed behind her like a lost puppy, holding her bottle of disinfectant for her as she wiped down the floor and the doors. About a few minutes had passed until she heard groaned coming from within the forest.

Kota quickly ran behind the girl who turned her head to look, only to see that it was her class that were groggily making their way towards the cabin, they were dirty and all beaten up.

"Finally!" A few of them exclaimed as some dropped down to their knees on the floor from exhaustion.

"We couldn't find her." Mina wailed as anime tears fell down her cheeks

"Rest in peace (l/n) (F/n)." Kaminari sniffed.

"We will always remember you." Sero said placing a hand over his heart.

"We didn't even get to see her body!!!" Mineta wailed as an irk mark formed on (y/n)'s forehead. She felt Kota's grip of her shirt tighten as he glared at the purple haired boy.

"I'm sure she's fine.... she probably-"

"(Y/n)-chan!" Uraraka exclaimed as all of the heads turned towards the girl who stared at them with a blank expression, holding a towel in one hand and a bottle of disinfectant in another.

(This is a small doodle and LOWKEY someone commented this idea, but I forgot who so shoutout to you if you were the one who suggested it

(This is a small doodle and LOWKEY someone commented this idea, but I forgot who so shoutout to you if you were the one who suggested it.)

"Wah-?! But how?!-" Kaminari was a stuttering mess as the rest of the students were trying to process the view in front of them.

"Oi! Clean freak! What the hell?! Howd you get here?!" Bakugo exclaimed stomping towards the girl who just shrugged.

"She's been here for awhile actually." Mandalay said.

"10:30 to be precise!" Pixie bob exclaimed with a bright smile and she quickly ran over to Izuku, Bakugo, and Todoroki circling around them. "I call dibs on them!"