He ended up following close on Owen's heels as they made their way across a huge campus. He'd hunted rats around the area a few times, but there were just too many people out and about, even after midnight. It hadn't been a good place to catch things. 

"I've got physics first but Amos has English. You might want to tag along with him for the first class," Owen said, making Fox immediately stop walking and drop his ears in a pout. 

He had no idea what physics was, but he'd wanted to spend his day with Owen. 

"It won't be bad, Fox. We'll regroup after our class and see what the next match up will be, okay?" Owen said with a small smile. 

Don't wanna. 

The two young men looked at each other, then Amos smirked and Owen closed his eyes for a moment, taking a deep breath before looking back down at Fox. 

"You said that you would behave. Now you're going to go with Amos and we will talk again after this class. If you misbehave for him I won't let you come with me for any of my other ones," he said, authority in his voice that Fox knew definitely came from his own animal. 

He's mad at me. 

Getting up, he quickly scrambled over to lie next to Amos' boot, getting a nod of approval from Owen for the action. 

"Now be a good boy and go learn a little. I'll see you guys afterward."

Amos gave a slight wave as Owen turned and walked away. 

He's mad at me. I don't want him to be mad at me, but I want to be around him more. 

Before Fox could sulk more he was suddenly lifted up into Amos' arms and tucked against his side. He wasn't wearing his trademark trench coat, but he did have on a dark gray windbreaker that kept most of Fox covered from others' view. 

At least people can't stare at me without me knowing. 

They finally stepped inside a massive building a few moments later, the cold air drawing a shiver down Fox's spine that likely had more to do with nerves than actually being cold. He did have a nice fur coat on. 

Another door was opened and Amos stepped into a large classroom with desks set up from front to back, with a large screen pulled down in the front. There were already too many people there, even though Fox could only count two. One was a student sitting in a desk while the other was likely the professor, since she was standing at the front of the room. 

"Hello Mrs. Bright, I have a friend who would like to sit in on class today, if that's alright?" Amos asked, drawing her attention down to Fox. 

He pinned his ears but bit back a growl, remembering that he had to behave. 

"Is he potty trained? If so, that shouldn't be a problem," she said, getting a nod from Amos in response as Fox felt the man's finger tap his belly where he was holding him. 

Got it, got it. No peeing on the floor. I can hold it if I need to. 

"Well then, welcome, little guy. I hope you enjoy the class," she said as she continued setting up whatever she was doing. 

Amos thanked her and quickly claimed a seat right up front, to Fox's dismay. He didn't like it when others were behind him, and as the huge room began to fill up, more and more people sat down behind them. 

Once most of the seats were full, the teacher called for everyone's attention. Already near panic mode, Fox felt his heart drop into his stomach when the teacher introduced him to the class as a guest, drawing all eyes to him and Amos.