Greeting

Btw your y/n and this story is mostly from your POV!!

It's early, to early to be awake honestly. You battle with yourself a little till you finally give in. You get up and switch off your alarm clock and go to the bathroom to shower. After your shower you do your basic make up consisting of concealer, blush, and mascara. You throw on whatever plain clothes you see first and grab your keys and walk out the door.

You work in a bakery/coffee shop that's just a few blocks from your house. Once your there you throw on your apron, put in some head phones and begin to sweep behind the front counter.

DABI POV

It started fucking raining out of no where. I look for a place along to street  to go into and rest for a little just to get out of the rain. I spot what looks like a coffee shop and head toward it. It dosnt look like it should be open but the doors unlocked so I enter . When I get inside there's a girl already there with head phones in cleaning up the front counter. She's pretty cute. I slowly approach her.

BACK TO YOUR POV

I clearly hadn't been paying attention because there was now a tall black haired man standing in front of me and I had no idea where he came from. I yelped accompanied by a little jump and pulled out my head phones. Holding my hand to my chest I eye the man and say "oh my gosh you scared the shit out of me" he grins at the wide eyed expression I still have on my face. " Sorry to have scared you pretty lady, I just wanted to get out of the rain for a bit" He says. " Oh I had no idea it was raining!" You say looking a bit embarrassed. " We arent even supposed to be open yet...how'd you get in?"
" Oh the door was unlocked I just let myself in sorry...I can go if I'm not aloud to be here" He says it as though he dosnt want to go but will if you ask him. He's still looking at you and you take this chance to really look a him. He's got beautiful blue eyes and a ton of silver piercings all over his body, he has what looks like burned skin all over different parts of his body but he manages to make it look almost hot in a way. You look him in the eye again and say "No no it's okay I wouldn't want you to get all wet...Can I get you anything?" He smiles at you again " No I'm okay, but what you can give me is your name and your number." Your eyes widen and you blush taken back by his forwardness. " Oh I uhh..." you stutter , suddenly unable to form words. You take a deep breathe and say  "I'm y/n and yeah sure you can have my number" "Great I'm Dabi" you smile and turn around to grab a sticky note and a pen when you feel a finger on your neck. It's warm and inviting,  you let yourself savor the touch just a little bit before asking " Dabi, what do you think your doing?" You spin around and his face in mere inches from yours. So close that your now breathing each other's  breaths. He licks his lips looking down at you and says " I just wanted to feel you"

You begin to laugh "I'm so sorry that just sounded funny to me" you cover your mouth trying to stifle your laughter. One side of his mouth lifts and he takes a slow step towards you, looping both his index fingers in each side of your pants to pull you towards him. You stop laughing , your breathe catches in your throat, afraid of what he will do but at the same time excited . He leans down to your ear and whispers "Now that wasn't very nice "
You suck in a deep breathe letting your head fall back as one of his hands leaves your hip and travels up and under your shirt. Feeling your soft skin, brushing his thumb just under your bra " I'll teach you how to be nice pretty girl"