Season 1 Episode 1

༻❦༺

Pilot:

I hold a Tupperware, containing baked goods, as Mum knocks, on the front door of, apparently, my best friend's new house

I hold a Tupperware, containing baked goods, as Mum knocks, on the front door of, apparently, my best friend's new house. "So, when you said, 'Tasha married a rich guy', you really meant rich." I point out, looking at the impressive house, and Mum nods, with slight hum, then the door opens, my eyes instantly fix back.
"Jennifer, Brooklyn, hey! What a sweet surprise." Tasha, my best friend, Leo's mum greets, then she hugs my mum, before my mum walks in, and I hand Tasha the Tupperware. "Oh, thank you, honey." She tells me, as I walk into the house, and I nod, with an awkward smile, then I put my backpack by the door, while Tasha yells, "Leo, Brooklyn's here!".

Leo runs from a hallway, by their nice-ass kitchen, then practically tackles me with a hug, and we laugh, after impact. "Leo, since when are you this happy to see Brooke?" His mum lets out, in surprise, then Leo awkwardly parts from the hug, and gently fixes my jacket.
"Sorry." He apologises, softly, then looks up at his mum, and he gestures to me, with his hands. "Mom, it's Brooklyn! I haven't seen her since New York. Two years ago." Leo answers his mum.
"Alright." She replies, through a laugh.

"Well, go check out Donald's house together, and if you guys find anything weird. You let us know, okay? And not what's weird for us, what's weird for Donald." She tells us, then Leo nods, confidently, and I hesitantly nod. "Don't worry, Brooke. Leo knows the difference." She adds for reassurance, and I chuckle, softly, then Leo turns me around, by my shoulders, before we head to the hallway he came from. We come across a room with all its walls light brown, after seeing Mr. Davenport's room, which included action figures, video games, & a giant TV.
"This place is huge! I'm gonna need a GPS, just to find the bathroom." Leo jokes, in distress.

"How'd your mum meet this guy?" I wonder, as we walk to the side, a bit.
"Some dating-" Leo starts off, then he leans against the wall, and the wall behind me, makes a lot of noises. "-app." He finishes his sentence, as I turn around, and we see the wall completely different, than it was a few seconds ago. The wall splits open, revealing in elevator.
"Some dating app, huh? Definitely not Tinder." I comment, jokingly, while we walk into the elevator, and right after we do, the elevator doors close behind us, then the elevator drops quickly, causing Leo and I freak out, screaming from the top of our lungs.

"Definitely not Tinder." He repeats, agreeing, shaking his head, shocked after the elevator stops, and the doors open again, then Leo & I peek over the corner, before stepping out. "Woah, my new dad is Batman!" Leo jokes, looking at all Gizmos & Gadgets, then I laugh in response, before another wall mysteriously opens, this time revealing a secret room, and Leo & I run to hide, behind some barrels. A guy wearing a black suit, the swimming kind, with protective padding on top, runs in, then presses a couple buttons on a keypad on the wall, and the door starts to close.

"Good luck getting in. That steel door is thicker than your head!" He remarks, to a person on the other side, and dent appears in the door, following with a loud bang, causing Leo & I to jump, then the door falls down, as the guy jumps, out of the way. "Well, there's a way to get in." He comments, nervously, as a second dude steps in this room, then marches toward the first guy, and he's taller, & buffer than him, I'm a little worried for the smaller guy. Wait, did the taller guy knock the door down, he couldn't have, right?