Caption: Weird flex but ok🙄🤚🏻why am I so good at cooking?-

Liked by JenniIsDeadFP and 1,669 others

Comments:

Nihachu: Yum🌚
^Hey bestieee

Meron_xxx: They look good😩

View all 972 comments

"Why are you smiling?" Wil asked. And he's back to normal I thought. "I'm reading the comments of my post" I said.

He just nodded as he stood up. "Thanks for the food by the way" he said. "Anything for you, bro" I answered.

Oh I still have food left I thought and finished eating.
I looked at my phone 7.57 am. Time doesn't go by fast.

I went into my room and had the urge to stream for a bit. I went to my desk and started streaming.

"Hey guys! This is gonna be a short stream cause I'm gonna hang out with a friend later. Sooo what should I play today?" I asked the chat and they were spamming, saying I should play Minecraft.

"Minecraft it is!" I said and started a new world since my old one was whack.

"I'm gonna start a new world and stuff so yeah." I said. I had a lot of anxiety so it was a little hard for me to stream.

I heard Wil knock on my door. "Come in!" I yelled. He walked and saw me streaming. "Uhm Amy texted me and asked if I could drive you to the thrift store. I just wanted tell you that I'll drive you guys. Ok uhm bye I guess" he said.

"Weird" I joked. I looked at the chat and they told me to check my socials.

"OMG I HIT TWO MILLION- sorry if I was loud. Just exciting for me." I continued reading the chat for a while, when I got a notif.

Hello

Hello.
Hello? Who is this?

Oh yeah uhm Dream here.
Oh yeah wassup?

Well the boys asked if you
wanted to join the smp?

Huh- oh yeah if that's ok with the others

Oh great well the ip is
*** *** ***
Ok thanks for letting me join

"Omg guys! I got asked to join the Dream smp!" I said sounding very happy. I joined and Dream told me to join the vc.

Of course I did. I joined and heard a British accent. "No! She's his sister! I can't! No no nope! I WONT" it said. I didn't really know all of them. "Hellu" I said and it went silent.