Isabella's Side

⚠MANGA SPOILERS AND SOME ANIME SPOILERS⚠ (This is based off of Isabella's POV)

Gracefeild house, a home for young children with no parents. I love all these children who call me their mother, I don't want to leave them.. sadly, I have to. As the house burned to the ground you would think I would try to stop the children from leaving, but no. These children will be found and slaughtered. They will have a flower stabbed through their heart, it pains me to say this but either way I end up dying. I saw a child though..

"PHIL! WHERE'S YOUR BROTHERS AND SISTERS!?" I screamed at him.

"T-The wall.." he whispered.

there's no way they can get over that. I ran as fast as I could. Only one was standing..

"Emma.. please don't go...." I said holding back tears.

"Goodbye mom.." and she left.. they where all gone.. THEY WHERE ALL GONE. NO NO NO! MAYBE SOME ARE STILL HERE! I thought. I saw some of the younger children.

"Mom.. are you okay?" Phil said running toward me.

"Ph-Phil.. where are they going, honey tell me.." I whispered falling down.. but something else got his attention.

"Phil?"

"MOM! MOM! THEY'RE HERE..." He screamed, his eyes turned into pools. I looked over my shoulder to see them..

"YOU LET THEM GO DIDN'T YOU!?" One of them yelled.

"I'm sure we can work something out.. some of the younger ones-"

"I DON'T WANT THE YOUNGER ONES! YOU LET THE HIGH QUALITY ONES GO!!"

"Mom.. I'm scared." Phil said hiding behind me.

"It's okay.. stay calm." I whispered.

"GET RID OF THE CHILD, IT KNOWS." He yelled about to grab Phil. As I heard Phil scream it snapped.. hearing the people I care about scream.. watching them become food, I didn't think I just spoke.

"TAKE ME INSTEAD! I'LL TRANSFER THE CHILDREN TO A DIFFERENT HOME!" I screamed at this point I couldn't see, the tears where ruining my vision. I was grabbed and pulled until the fire was a orange star.

"MOM! WHAT DO I DO?!" I heard Phil yell.

Goodbye.. I thought while Phil was getting smaller and smaller.

"You think you're a hero, you're just a pathetic sacrifice. You're gonna leave this place just like all your other stupid friends." Those where the last words I heard... as the world faded away. I was paralyzed... The last thing I saw was the very flower stabbed into my children's heart..