Suddenly, you noticed how Renjun disappeared at the circle you're in.

You're eyes followed his steps while you made Jaemin and Jeno suffer at your ability to make their mind completely messed up and distorted as you were getting prepared to tie the veins in them.

You can't believe these are the two same people who you made a match by giving their numbers to each other indirectly.

Anyway, you turned back your focus on Renjun.

There could be a lot of possibilities why he did that; but only one thing fell in your mind.

The guys are outside. He's going there.

With all your remaining strength to rush, you let go of the two groaning man and jumped at the nearest high seat beside to jump at the other side of the wall. However, you failed miserably and almost make you land at the ground harshly.

All thanks to your full control for your wings who sprouted in a quick manner and saved you.

Frustrated that your legs are giving up and you can't use your wings with this kind of space, you stepped back and shut your eyes.

I'll trust myself this once. You thought, counting in three, two.. and one.

You bit your lip and with closed eyes, you let yourself collide with the thick wall and could only hope you can break it.

Shattering sounds of bricks one by one fell in the ground. Everyone, literally everyone from the two sides of the tall wall, looked at the source of the sound.

Even the guards who are barely breathing snapped their neck.

You were there, managing to break the wall with your bare arms.

And it caused everyone to shiver.

A young lady who's in a human form yet a touch of a supernatural's figure surrounds broke the big freaking wall.

You slipped on the cold tiles as the side effects of impact and the open wound located in your arms. But despite the brief tragic fall, you once again stood up while your wings hid slowly once again.

You were definitely glowing darkly, speaking with irony.

Your eyes darted to the direction where you left the guys and it ended upon Donghyuck. He was laying at the ground weakly while Renjun have his palms up, the lightning bolts being the connection towards the youngest's chest.

The guys are unable to move for some reasons and even though you are wondering, you can't help but focus to Donghyuck only.

You narrowed your eyes, your both hands balled into fist. "Stay fucking away from Haechan."

Renjun only side glanced at you before crumpling his fist, Donghyuck screaming in agony.

Your eyes turned white before stomping on their direction, ready to break Renjun's neck anytime without remorse.

But suddenly, he got away with it by dissipating into a black smoke, Donghyuck coughing blood in the process.

You wanted so bad to track where he went but Donghyuck needs you more.