"Alex! Come over here!" Ben called out.

Alex groans and mumbles, "So close." He turns back around and walks down the stairs over to where Ben was standing with Audrey and the VKs. 

"This is Alex," Ben introduces the brunette-haired boy as Alex stand beside him. "My younger brother." Alex smiled politely at the four VKs and even waved at them.

Evie steps forward with a smile as she curtsies. "So, that would make you a Prince?" She asked with a hopeful glint in her eyes.

"Yeah." Alex responded, looking at her for the first time, his eyes growing wide whenever he saw her. She had beautiful blue hair with small braids. He had butterflies swarm in his stomach when she smiled at him and her smile was so pretty. He guessed by the design of her outfit she is the daughter of the Evil Queen.

"You're the daughter of the Evil Queen, right?" He already knew the answer he just wanted to speak without making a fool of himself. 

Evie nods. "Yes, you're right."

"Well, it's lovely to meet you Princess..." His voice trailed off since he didn't know her name.

The blue-haired girl giggles. "Evie." A wide smile was on her face, happy that someone thought she was a Princess.

Alex smiles at her. "It's lovely to meet you Princess Evie."

After watching their interaction with a smile, Ben turns to face each of the VKs with a smile. "If you guys need anything, anything at all you can ask-"

"Alex!" Audrey interrupted him and with a pull of his arm, she dragged him away from the group and down the hallway.

Mal rolls her eyes. "I thought everyone here was supposed to be all gumdrops and rainbows."

Alex laughs. "Well, you're wrong about that. Not everyone is like my brother."

Evie tilts her head to the side as she looks at Alex with a smile. "Maybe that's a good thing."

Alex looked over at her and he smiled, both of them looking at each other with dreamingly expressions. For a few seconds they both forgot there were other people in the room. They realized that when Jay cleared his throat to get their attention.

"We're still here." He commented, gesturing to himself and the other two beside him.

Alex and Evie quickly look away from each other, both blushing. "Right, sorry." He chuckled nervously as he rubbed the back of his neck. Evie nodded and took a step back to stand by her friends, looking down with a shy smile on her face.

"So, um, you guys probably want to go to your dorms." Alex didn't even have time to say anything else before Mal started walking up a flight of stairs, Carlos and Jay behind her. Evie followed them as well, but she looked back at Alex with a small smile and then looked forward as she went with her friends.

"Uh, the dorms are that way." Alex corrected them, pointing to the stairs next to him that he came down moments ago.

"Right, we knew that." Mal mumbled and quickly went over to the stairs near him, the other three following her.

"By the way," Evie whispers to Alex as she walks past him. "You're really cute." Evie winked at him and walked around him to the stairs. Alex stood there, frozen in his place. He was in shock, not knowing what to say. He does get flirted with a bit, but he's never used to it and is always a flustered mess when girls flirt with him, and he always hates how awkward he is when girls flirt with him.

"O-Oh. Um, uh..." Alex stuttered his face a bright red color and his heart was beating so loud he feared that they could hear it. Evie giggled, thinking he was adorable with how flustered he is, and quickly hurried up the stairs to catch up with her friends. Alex let out a breath he didn't know he was holding once the VKs were out of sight. He didn't even realize his heart was pounding and how sweaty his hands felt.