chapter 1 - alba

It was a average day in Campania the sun was shining, the birds were chirping and music played around. The year is July 27th 2027 and its my sweet sixteen birthday. Everything is going according to plan. The plan was this amazing day was to wake up at 9:30 on the dot, which I didn't do because I wanted to sleep in more and my parents let me do so. I got out of bed at 10:30 unlike 9:30 like I wanted. I rolled out of bed to the smell of my moms AMAZING pancakes. God she's just an amazing chief, I could eat her food all day. As I rushed down the stairs the smell was getting stronger and stronger until I was hovering over my moms shoulder as she cooked the pancakes. "They smell amazing, mom!" I smiled widely as she shoved some in my mouth "well you'll be my taste tester, my little birthday girl" My mom teased me. My mom's name is Trish Giovanna, formally Una and what she uses when she's doing popstar shit.

     "mooom I'm not little anymore! But they do taste great like always" I spoke with a smile before looking over my shoulder, seeing my dad walking into the kitchen holding my little brother, Marcello. "Morning dad!" I spoke with my mouth full "Pumpkin, don't talk with your mouth full, its disrespectful and you could choke" of course my dad was doing his usual 'proper manners' and 'safety is key' shenanigan's again "oh come on, I wont die by having food in my mouth" I reached out and picked up my little brother, smiling at him before making silly faces at him. "be careful, Dona. Don't drop hi-" "Giorno calm down, he'll be fine, Donatella knows how to hold a baby, she's sixteen now" My mom backed me up, having me laugh before putting Marcello in his high chair.

     Mom placed down a plate for Marcello which had tiny pieces of pancake on it, while she gave me, my dad and herself two full pancakes "now lets sing happy bi-" "mom no! Its too embarrassing" I heard my mom laugh, ruffling my hair "I know, I know. But if uncle Guido sings happy birthday to you, you know you can't stop him" "yeah yeah, I know, I know" I cut into my pancake, taking a bite before squealing a bit. God I know I've said this alot but moms pancakes are the best. 

     After finishing eating breakfast, I picked up all our plate, placing them into the sink and began washing them but my dad sopped me, telling me that I didn't need to wash them and he can instead. I agreed, walking up to my room before changing into my normal outfit, my one piece with a fluffy part on the top near my chest area going upwards to the nape of my neck. I slipped on my fluffy heal boots as well as my rings. I styled my hair into a bun on the top, kind of looking like horns on the top while I have a chignon going down my head down to my shoulders. 

      After getting dressed I out on my lipstick and mascara, walking down the stairs. I checked my phone, seeing text messages from my family and friends, boyfriend and ugh, my grandma, God my grandma is a bitch and pretends like she loves my dad, mom, me and Marcello but she genially hates our guts for taking my dad away from her, when she never even cared for him in the first place! We haven't seen her since she spoke some bull shit to my mom after giving birth to my brother about me and him. I know my dad wanted to beat her ass right then and there but he didn't since he was too tired to.

      I texted everyone back, grabbing my side bag before yelling out. "I'm going to go hang out with Shengi and Niccolo! I'll be back late. Oh! I'll also see uncle Guido since I haven't seen him in three days" I walked out the front door after my parents replied, walking over to Shengi and Niccolo. Shengi is my boyfriend, hes so sweet and caring, but when he's mad hes scary as fuck, he gets that from mom. Niccolo is my best friend, he's always been there for me though thick and thin.

     As I walked down the gorges roads of Campania, looking at the beautiful blue ocean water on the beach, I inhaled before seeing Shengi on the beach, waving at him before running over, jumping into his arms, holding onto him like a sloth. "hi baby! I missed you so muuuuuch!" I heard Shengi laughed softly as he held onto my on my bottom (we promised we wouldn't do anything before we get married so its nothing like that, don't worry) to keep me from falling "I missed you too my little giraffe" I smiled widely at him before kissing him softly. We pulled away a few seconds later before I asked a simple question "do you know when Niccolo will be coming? Also I forgot to brings my swim suit so I can't go swimming" 

     "oh he said he'll be here at 11 o'clock. Also, you're in luck. I was going to wait for Niccolo to come over but I know you'll love your gifts" I hopped down from Shengi, looking behind him as the was a huge bag of gifts, seeing him turn and bend over to grab it then giving it to me. We sat down on the beach towel he placed down for the two of us. I cuddled up close to him before begging to open the presents. The first thing I pulled out was a yellow swim suit with a small giraffe on the thigh area "ooh! Its yellow with a giraffe! My two favourite things!" I place it down next to me before reaching my hand back into the bag, grabbing something soft, pulling it out before seeing my old stuffed giraffe I had since I was little I lost a little under a year ago. I looked over at him in a shocked manner before tearing up.